Flights to Ibiza

There are some ridiculously cheap British Airways flights on sale for August. Like £55 one way with taxes from Gatwick on Saturday afternoons and some £34 one ways it you return at 1am... some good priced day returns too.

You sure that's not the year the clubs open ?

Ha. That’s gone up from £1600 last week. Madness. I scooped 4 for £600 with easyJet on Thursday as soon as they released their 2021 schedule so I’m happy enough, but that Jet2 rate is the worst I’ve ever seen from here.

Current price for 4 people return from Belfast to Ibiza July 2021 flight only... £2034 with Jet2. lol.

Jet2 have strangely just changed their 2020 August and September bookings. I checked yesterday and a return ticket from Belfast to Ibiza for this August cost only £90. I checked again today and all weekday flights have suddenly disappeared. They're not sold out, they've just vanished. They now are only showing Sunday flights available. Return ticket is now £113. There probably was so little demand, that they cancelled all weekday flights and transferred everyone to their Sunday service instead. Hard times for Jet2. I guess the bus companies will have to do the same if there is no requirement for a Disco bus service. Wonder if hotels will have to do the same and reschedule their guests to a busier time. No sense in keeping a flight service in operation or a hotel service open if they are only 20% full. I really don't know what Jet2 are doing. If they do take a gracious bow we can hopefully look forward to a future Ibiza service with Jet3.

Gives it a refreshing look, don't you think. ?

2020 vs 2030 logo

jet3future.png

Last edited:
Jet2 have strangely just changed their 2020 August and September bookings. I checked yesterday and a return ticket from Belfast to Ibiza for this August cost only £90. I checked again today and all weekday flights have suddenly disappeared. They're not sold out, they've just vanished. They now are only showing Sunday flights available. Return ticket is now £113. There probably was so little demand, that they cancelled all weekday flights and transferred everyone to their Sunday service instead. Hard times for Jet2. I guess the bus companies will have to do the same if there is no requirement for a Disco bus service. Wonder if hotels will have to do the same and reschedule their guests to a busier time. No sense in keeping a flight service in operation or a hotel service open if they are only 20% full. I really don't know what Jet2 are doing. If they do take a gracious bow we can hopefully look forward to a future Ibiza service with Jet3.

I have received an email today from Jet2. They have said that we are still flying on the same day (Wednesday) and from the same airport. I presume they have had quite a few cancellations, so instead of them having 2 flights, both only half full, they have chucked everyone onto one flight.

Same here mate. Thinking of going from Dublin now with Ryan air, 100 euro return .

Gives it a refreshing look, don't you think. ?

2020 vs 2030 logo

jet3future.png

Back