Flights to Ibiza

Sen that, worked out double the price of the Dublin flights though.

£65 return 12-19th Aug at the mo. Some of the September rates are a little bit heftier but still some decent options for later in the season. Whether they actually take off is another matter. If Jet2 have pulled a lot of their schedule, maybe demand isn’t quite there yet.

£65 return 12-19th Aug at the mo. Some of the September rates are a little bit heftier but still some decent options for later in the season. Whether they actually take off is another matter. If Jet2 have pulled a lot of their schedule, maybe demand isn’t quite there yet.

Yeah, massively reduced service Mx seems like they are
Bunging everyone on the Sunday flight now.

Comparing Jet2 prices. What a difference!

July 2020 - Vs - July 2021.

jet2prices.png

Is a voucher good for one flight ? Or do you have to pay the difference , if the flight is more expensive ?

Is a voucher good for one flight ? Or do you have to pay the difference , if the flight is more expensive ?
You have to pay the difference. I've already transferred flights from May to September...that ended up costing me slightly more. Now I will probably be looking to transfer again to next May...hopefully for the IMS and my rescheduled stag do! But who knows...things could change again...

My understanding was if you arrive on a flight from Spain, you're asked to provide your location and details so that they can check in on you (even though they likely won't).

If you come in from a flight from Milan as above you won't have to provide those details.

We are due to fly on Aug 28th but have to pay holiday balance next Friday and after that it's non changeable/refundable unless the airline cancels. So have to make a tricky decision 3 weeks before the holiday about the likelihood of an air corridor announcement. Unfortunately jobs won't let us quarantine for 14 days so it's all or nothing. What would you do?

What would you do?

Go but tell your employer you're staying in the UK now. Evening before you're due back at work, call your boss and tell them your partner has symptoms and you need to self-isolate. They can't say no

Get travel insurance from battleface. Job's a good'un

Go but tell your employer you're staying in the UK now. Evening before you're due back at work, call your boss and tell them your partner has symptoms and you need to self-isolate. They can't say no

Get travel insurance from battleface. Job's a good'un
Think the problem is that the employer doesn't have to pay you any longer if you're self isolating, and I think that the UK Govt has stopped funding sick pay. You can't get sacked for self isolating, but you might find yourself short of a few quid if you've got a not nice boss.

Back