Flights to Ibiza

I think that I was very very lucky this year withy flight prices. We paid £90 return for our trip last week (Mon to Fri), this was booked beginning of Jan. In contrast, we had a late booking (2 weeks before) of flight only, right at the beginning of the school hols and paid £260 each (1 week stay).
It seems that the weekend clubbers are getting hit the hardest?

Hopefully when Croatia is more established things might settle. At the moment there is no other island like it so they have you by the ears!

Last edited:
There are just fewer flights from here and I think they've stopped direct flights by then so that's via Barcelona IIRC. Even RyanScare from Frankfurt Hahn (which is of course nowhere near Frankfurt) was about 400€ last time I looked. To be fair, my two trips to the already this year to Ibiza weren't as extortionate as these later ones.

Ha! I used to live round that way for a bit so Hahn was very convenient for me. You could pick out who on the flight was local and who had a very long journey ahead of them upon landing. Price was right though, I once flew one way for a penny. There was a few quid on top in taxes but I thought it was the bargain of the century.

Nothing more than a wishful thought at the min BUT what is the cheapest way to get to Ibiza from UK in winter..would it be flying to Valencia then Valencia to Ibiza ?

Dublin - Barcelona - ibiza and then Ibiza - London - Belfast cost me about £140 on NYE/NYD this year for Coxy at DC-10... :)

I heared there will be direct usa - ibz flights next year? Could bring the VIP issue to the next level :eek:

Already booked for early April and got a good deal with BA from Heathrow (£100 return) but the prices for late May for the opening parties are already high - definitely much higher than they were when I booked them towards the end of last year.

Isn't 20,000 Avios points usually what's needed to get to the states?! How much were the flights without Avios?

I'm flying to Gatwick, then onto Ibiza. Need to jump on two flights to get there unfortunately. Plus I've got an upgrade on the way there, so that's where most of the points have gone.

Would of cost £424 otherwise.

I just paid 278 quid from Heathrow to Ibiza (via Madrid) at the last minute (the weekend before last) with Iberia. Curiously, it was several hundred pounds cheaper to fly back business class.

Back