Flights to Ibiza

As low as £76 return from Dublin right the way through May and £100 return right the way through the rest of the season... :)

Ryanair have dropped their flights from Bournemouth. They used to fly out on Friday and Tuesday evenings which was perfect. Flights already looking pretty pricey for July from London airports.

though flights would be direct in May, but still lots of flights end of May have at least one change, , too much with little kids ggrr. or the ones that are direct are very expensive, flights for 2 adults and 3 kids,are over £1000, thats not including accommodation, !!!

Last edited:
Flights from Glasgow on the dates I'm going range from £191-£225. Anyone know if they are just going to go up??

Flights from Glasgow on the dates I'm going range from £191-£225. Anyone know if they are just going to go up??
I just booked my flights as they'd gone down slightly. (I'm flying out of Glasgow 7-14th Aug).I find it's a bit of a game of chicken - the prices tend to go up and down. I've four if you can hold off they can go down just before you leave. I don't think they'll get too much higher. Maybe a tenner at peak time. Just clear your cookies and keep checking and buy when the price suits you.

I got my flights via Madrid and they were much cheaper than the jet2 offering. Yes takes longer but travelling is part of the fun as long as not excessively long!

^
Good on them. There is some truly shocking behavior on some flights which give other visitors and passengers either a bad name or a nightmare journey.

Lets hope they apply it to other destinations as well?

I paid 76 for arrive 17th depart 20th April thinking that was on point then my mate that decided to tag along two weeks later only paid £46 return from standsted FFS, it cost more for me to go to London on the train for a day and theres no contest over which we'd choose when it comes to value for money.
August and September are stupidly 200-260 for silly times in the night and as a family of 5 we've decided on newquay this year in August. Praying to a make believe God that the weather is half decent :rolleyes:

Back