First Time in Ibiza - Dress Code

Pritam Das

Hi,
First time visiting Ibiza this weekend. Have already booked one night at Es Paradis(Fiesta Del Agua) and another night at Amnesia(Paris Hilton, Foam and Diamonds)
From what I understand there is no specific dress code. But does it mean can go with just shorts,Tshirt and flipflops like we normally go in a beach? Can you please confirm? Also can you please advise if there are any locker facilities to keep personal stuffs while getting wet.

amnesia do have a wardrobe where you can leave stuff. not sure regarding es paradis.

shorts and t-shirts are fine - maybe reconsider the flipflops though and change for trainers - just a bit safer. but I admit even I sometimes end up in a club wearing flipflops. but I wouldn't recommend it.

amnesia do have a wardrobe where you can leave stuff. not sure regarding es paradis.

shorts and t-shirts are fine - maybe reconsider the flipflops though and change for trainers - just a bit safer. but I admit even I sometimes end up in a club wearing flipflops. but I wouldn't recommend it.
Thanks a lot. I was considering flipflop as I have flight to Barcelona in the morning and travelling with a wet trainer might not be a good idea(FYI - travelling only with cabin bag)

Buy a cheap pair of pumps/ espadrilles on the island for a few € that you wont mind getting ruined & dispose of them after the parties.

I would advise against flip flops in the clubs, drinks are sold in glass bottles and glasses and a lot end up smashed on the floor, I had to pick pieces of glass out my food after a night out once

Back