Films....

Yes a surprisingly, good movie. Great performance by Affleck and well put together. Argofu#kyourself :)

Surprised the Iranians fell for it though.......

Gona watch The Imposter tonight.Friend just dropped it over this evening and i dont know anything about it..

Saw 'I Give It a Year' and it was hilarious! Highly recommend it. A non-cliched filled rom-com with genuine laughs and plenty of them.

Long time since I watched a movie as good as Life Of Pi.A great story, artistic and technical cinematography and beautifully told. 50/1 to win best picture is way over odds.

Watched The Guardian yesterday and really enjoyed it. Its got Ashton Kutcher in it and Kevin Costner - definately worth a watch.

Finally saw Hangover III on Tuesday. Very disappointed. Could count on one hand the no of times I genuinely laughed. Not a patch on the first 2 films. Really let down. Not even a hangover!

Best part of the cinema visit was getting moist at the trailers for Man of Steel, World War Z, The World's End &, of course, Alpha Papa (see above post)

One for the girls, well two really lol

1. Safe Haven - such a good film, my partner did enjoy it, because of the story line wasnt same old same old for a typical american romance film, so was really enjoyable esp as i have gotten soppy in my old age :lol:
2. 10 years - Mainly fancied it as mr channing tatum was in it, with his now wife, however he did look rough, so wasnt like i had any eye candy to make up for the pretty dyer film...still an easy watch about a high school reunion 10 years later.

All at sky atm, seen the watch is on there, i think this might be a bit too much immature humour for me, but i will at least give it a viewing.

Back