Films involving/about ibiza

Just finished episode 2. Kinda tough getting through the weak acting when coming from the brilliant Ozark series.
I had some laughs about the dogs though.

Yeah I'm on episode 6....it starts really dodgy, but gets better. There is only one shot of Ibiza - Ibiza town in the first episode (probably a backdrop not even filmed there), the rest is filmed in Majorca. Worth a watch but not amazing...

Awww man :(

I agree, except the Axel set in Manchester (when the police arrive). Music is pure shit.

There were some good tracks played but it was always 2nd to whatever bonkers storyline was happening on the screen.

Another bit that I thought was ridiculous was how boxer decided to go sort those drug dealers after about 30 seconds of knowing Zoe. So silly!!

it's shite! very unlikeable characters, blatantly not filmed in ibiza gave up on episode 8 when they introduced the son having his first wank over his mum. Degenerate rubbish

It was mum wanking the son off wasn’t it? ?

I watched episode 4 of White Lines today. It was cool.
They went to the beach. and Zoe's dad followed her to Ibiza.

I was the same pal, but it reminds me nothing of ibiza really, the scenes, terrible music.
People who have never been to ibiza watching it are not getting a glimpse of ibiza at all.

It feels like it was made on a very low budget.

And the character axel is a twat.

I watched that film "Ibiza" about the American woman who fell for DJ Rob Stark with the wife and daughter. Massive pile of dog turd that it was, the biggest slap in the face was that I didn't even see anything of Ibiza.

Maybe the fees for a company to film on Ibiza so much higher than everywhere else?

I watched that film "Ibiza" about the American woman who fell for DJ Rob Stark with the wife and daughter. Massive pile of dog turd that it was, the biggest slap in the face was that I didn't even see anything of Ibiza.

Maybe the fees for a company to film on Ibiza so much higher than everywhere else?
I think it may be the airfare. If you fly from LAX it's exorbitant.

White Lines is absolute rubbish. At times it veered into ‘so bad it’s good territory’ - which I’ll admit at times gave me and the Mrs some big laughs.

The filming location thing didn’t really bother me though it would have been nice to see Ibiza on screen.

The script was abysmal - the guy who turned into the hippy had some of the worst of it, the acting in the most part was soap opera like and the plot was just ridiculous. Probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever watched

I am utterly amazed that anyone has been paid to make such a programme, and that at no stage did someone look at what was being made and take the decision to pull the plug. Netflix must have given a blank cheque after the guy’s success with Money Heist.

I genuinely think I could have come up with something better. And it’s no.1 in the UK on Netflix which I can’t fathom.

That movie was filmed in Croatia though. White Lines was filmed in Mallorca so I wouldn't have thought travel was the issue.
You may be quite right.

I know though I was taken aback when I booked out of Los Angeles with Iberia. It was expensive; though I did end up cancelling... I think it's a more practical avenue from London, or if you're already in Europe somewhere.

The other part is I don't know where the film crew would be coming from. I could be that they're from Mallorca or Croatia like you're saying. I didn't know that.

Back