FC Barcelona or Manchester United ?

It was an absolute pleasure to watch, xavi is such a class act and what more can you say about messi, 53 goals this season!!!!!!!

Without doubt the best football team in have seen in my lifetime.

Men against boys.

If I were a Man U fan, I think I would be burning all my scarves and such, they were totally humiliated by a team that were in a different cosmos.

It was cringe worthy, by the final whistle I was feeling sorry for the reds, they were butt whipped grande style.

A super injunction has been taken out by 11 Man United players to prevent story that they were raped for 90 minutes by some Spanish tourists in London...

It has to be recorded in history books as one of the biggest drubbings ever dished out. How fortunate were Man U that Barca didn't score six or seven goals?

This game properly rekindled my enthusiasm for football. I became disillusioned with the whole big money involved in the premier league after Leeds nearly went under but by heck that was some display on Saturday.

Watched it in a bar in Amsterdam - some great banter! Plenty of ManUre fans in, who got very rowdy drunken renditions from us of "Do You Come From Manchester"!

Well, still buzzing from the weekend.
Sil, wish I was there in Barcelona celebrating on saturday night. 8)

Firstly I think Ferguson got it very wrong, he should've played with 3 holding midfielders. His formation played into our hands.

Thought Messi was out of this world, as was Xavi. I'm very pleased we managed to play one of the best games of the season in the final, doesn't usually happen.

I do also think having 2 weeks off helped us a lot as the players were really fresh.

Cheers macdonsj for pointing that out, it won't shut up all the conspiracy theorists but it's just another example of how that nonsense can be blown out the water.

Also pleased the theatrics were to a minimum and there was great sportsmanship after the game.

I'm fearing the post match come down though.. plus not football for a few months :(

judasmichael.jpg

Guess what Michael, Djimi Traore's got one special medal you're never gonna have ;-)

No, he's just a box headed man-boy freak.

Surprised he didn't do a hamstring on the steps to be honest...

Matt I was expecting that response but as he
Left the year Liverpool won it, it must really rankle him! Also
Did he play enough games to justify getting a medal?

Unbelievably yes. I guess coming on for 3 minutes at the end counts as an appearance..

Medals awarded to:

Mike Phelan,(for most appearances in post match BBC interviews) Sir Alex Whiskeynose, Van der Saar, Evra, Ferdinand, Anderson, Berbatov, Rooney, Giggs, Smalling, Park, Hernandez, Vidic, Carrick, Nani, Scholes, Rafael, O'Shea, Fletcher, Gibson, Fabio, J.Evans, Owen, Valencia, Kuszczak

Back