Favourite nightclubs / venues (worldwide)

Awesome club. Went around 96. Open-air, off beach near Sitges, real mixed crowd!
uh... then it was much longer open than i expected. they had to close about 2015 (I think they were connected to Amnesia somehow)?

certainly was an awesome little club Mint, Teknicolor on Thursdays used to be popping! last time a went in for Mint fest afters few year ago it was dead such a shame were seeing the back of more and more inner city venues. leeds has lost a few now with Canal mills gone and havent seen anything on at Faversham in time

have you been to Mint Warehouse since the revamp?

No and probs wont be going unless they change person in charge of bookings?

Still yet to go to Wire or Hifi in Leeds but both are on the list!!

The fav used to be mint for the garden party on bank hol sundays (the outdoors bit in anyways)

No and probs wont be going unless they change person in charge of bookings?

Still yet to go to Wire or Hifi in Leeds but both are on the list!!

The fav used to be mint for the garden party on bank hol sundays (the outdoors bit in anyways)
Aha thats it, tech house does rule the roost there hasn't been a line up ive been interested in since Klock and the Ghost..

Didn't rate HiFi tbh I've only been in once mind for part of the Inner city electronic fest day but just didn't feel it too much, wire is one of my favorite clubs though, small but the sound is always perfect and the crowd is always lively.. all to do with the diversity in line ups they bring in some serious talent from across the genres.

Yes Faversham used to be nectar for the garden party in that glass house, the warehouse in Leeds is a good spot just a one room venue but its worth a hit so is Sheaf St

Were so close to Leeds we love it

Last edited:
Aha thats it, tech house does rule the roost there hasn't been a line up ive been interested in since Klock and the Ghost..

Didn't rate HiFi tbh I've only been in once mind for part of the Inner city electronic fest day but just didn't feel it too much, wire is one of my favorite clubs though, small but the sound is always perfect and the crowd is always lively.. all to do with the diversity in line ups they bring in some serious talent from across the genres.

Yes Faversham used to be nectar for the garden party in that glass house, the warehouse in Leeds is a good spot just a one room venue but its worth a hit so is Sheaf St

Were so close to Leeds we love it

Went and seen Solomun and David August in the warehouse many moons ago. Good times

Went and seen Solomun and David August in the warehouse many moons ago. Good times
nicely played, yeah its a good spot got to see Surgeon, HAAi and Alienata in there just 2 weeks before lockdown started so was glad we picked a good knees up for one last Hurrah ..it really has kept up steady knowing we didn't do something silly like dry January and a quiet start to 2020 otherwise we would be pulling our hair out by now :eek:

Green Valley in south Brazil is genuinely amazing. Have been there a few times, and it never disappoints. Definitely worth a visit, as they have several other globally renowned clubs in that city (e.g. Warung)

I’m going to Manchester in October for Do Not Sleep- 1st time in Manchester- Anyone know if there are any clubs/places open for afters? The event finishes @5am Sunday, doubt I’ll want to finish then!!
Not been myself but The White Hotel I've seen people go to after WHP on other forums-might be worth checking.

too many to pick but here are a few of mine

The Four Aces (London) - old reggae club in Dalston with a fearsome reputation that began diversifying mid-90s. I found myself invited to a Halloween party there in 98 and it just blew my mind. Upstairs was all strange goa trance and stuff but we hotfooted downstairs where there were endless corridors with people strung out along the ragged carpets (probably students and a few local crackheads) then there was a main room of sorts where people were going nuts to the filter house that was big at the time basement jaxx, sneak, MAW, armand van helden, daft punk, etienne de crecy etc. mindblowingly good. (Now flats, of course)

The Key (London) - the security weren't the ahem friendliest but if you could get past that (and them) it was a fantastic club with an illuminated floor that almost looked like a kid's dance mat with another room with chandeliers and mirrors and stuff. Saw many of the greats there, DJ Pierre, Greg Wilson, Rolando, Dixon. Hearing dubtribe do it now in full at the end of the night was something special. The last stand for the old King's Cross before the yuppies took over.

Amerik (Sète, Fr) - no longer there I hear but this was a beautiful open air beachside club opening out on to the rocks, with landscaped setting and water cascading down into rockpools. There was a live music venue in a Roman amphitheatre next door which I think has survived. Quite simply the best openair club I ever went to, even if it was only really us going hell for leather (this was 2006)

Sub Club (Glasgow) - reputedly the finest system in the UK and a great crowd too. all the best in the world played there - went up a few times to see pals and fitted in Larry Heard and Secret Sundaze amongst others (great warm up Telford and of course Harri & Dom).

still breaks my heart, I will never experience any of that again

Berghain is another yes from me. I'm pretty good pals with Sven Marquardt from when I lived in Berlin and I just breeze in these days, wearing whatever I feel like.

Worth pointing out i had high expectations for Sub Club in Dec but i can’t remember any of it and don’t even think i made it until Ame came on so i defs need to go there again?

F**k ... sub clubs socials:(

Not been myself but The White Hotel I've seen people go to after WHP on other forums-might be worth checking.
yeah White Hotel is quality but its not an official afters its just a venue in the Salford area that runs an hour or so after what WHP would ..although the two differ largely in line ups.. both crowds are normally somewhat different I prefer a night at the White Hotel personally

Back