fav movie lines

Mallrats (1995)

Brodie: Ladies and gentlemen, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place.

Gil Hicks: What... like the back of a Volkswagen?

or

Rene to Brodie: Brodie! I've always taken you with a grain of salt. On your birthday, when you told me to do a striptease to the theme of "Mighty Mouse", I said okay. On prom night at the hotel when you told me to sleep under the bed in case your mother burst in, I did it. And even during my grandmother's funeral when you told my relatives that you could see her nipples through her burial dress, I let that slide.

From Dawn of the Dead:

"When heaven and hell are full the dead will walk the Earth"
and
"The only person who could miss with this rifle is the sucker with the bread to buy it"

"The first rule about Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club."

"The second rule about Fight Club is: You do NOT talk about Fight Club."

Rayburn: A man can be an artist..... In anything, food whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death, He's about to paint his masterpiece.

Man On Fire.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048076/

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

One of THE best ever 8) wicked film :D

The Weekend has Landed!
All that Exists now is CLUBS, DRUGS, PUBS and PARTIES
I've got 48 hours off FROM the world, man
I'm gonna blow STEAM out of my head like a SCREAMING KETTLE
I'm gonna talk COD**** to strangers ALL NIGHT
I'm gonna LOSE THE PLOT ON THE DANCE FLOOR
The free radicals inside me are FREAKING man!
Tonight I'm JIP TRAVOLTA,
I'm PETER POPPER
I'm going to NEVER NEVER LAND with my chosen FAMILY, MAN
We're going to get more SPACED OUT than NEIL ARMSTRONG ever did
Anything could happen tonight, you know?
This could be the best night of my life!
I've got 73 quid in my BACK BURNER I'm gonna WAX the lot, man!
The MILKY BARS are on me! YEAH!

Jip - Human Traffic

Quality Film!!!

Back