fav movie lines

Marty: He's askin about alabama.
Drexel: Where the f**k is that bitch?
Clarence: She's With me.
Drexel: Who the f**k are you?
Clarence: I'm her husband.
Drexel: Well, that makes us practically related.

Guy at Nightclub: You look like a clown in that stupid jacket.
Sailor: This is a snakeskin jacket! And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
Guy at Nightclub: Asshole.
Sailor: C'mere.

Sailor: Did I ever tell ya that this here jacket represents a symbol of my individuality, and my belief in personal freedom?
Lula: About fifty thousand times

"If the lietenant is indeed a woman - as she claims to be, then she is suffering from the WORST case of haemorrhoids I have EVER SEEN!!" - Ace Ventura

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have ****ed with? That's me." - Gran Torino

"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out... When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading 'Guns and Ammo', masturbating in your own faeces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how ****ing crazy I really am!"? Do you guys do that?"

Detective David Mills (Brad Pitt) - Se7en (1995)

Fantastic.

:)

"he's not the messiah , he's a very naughty boy!"

and on a similar note:

"I dont wana talk to you no more you empty headed animal food troff whopperrrr! I fart in your general direction , your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries!"

at the moment - after watching In Bruges again at the weekend - any line out of that film..... never laughed so much at the use of the word midget and Karate in a film at any other time in my life.....:oops::lol::lol::lol:

Alien3 - often criticised for not living up to the original 2 films, but full of blinding quotes! To mention but a few...

Lt. Ripley: Because they won't kill it. They might kill you just for having seen it but they won't gonna kill it.
'85': "That is crazy! That is horse ****! They will not kill Us!"
Lt. Ripley: "When they first heard about this thing, it was "crew expendable". The next time they sent in marines - they were expendable too. What makes you think they're gonna care about a bunch of lifers who found God at the ass-end of space?"

Dillon: "We're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out? Do you want it on your feet? Or on your ****in' knees, begging? I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say **** that thing! Let's fight it!"

Back