fav movie lines

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.

What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
I was misinformed.

steve martin gold:

Car Rental Agent: [cheerfully] Welcome to Marathon, may I help you?
Neal: Yes.
Car Rental Agent: How may I help you?
Neal: You can start by wiping that f*cking dumb-ass smile off your rosey, f*cking, cheeks! And you can give me a f*cking automobile: a f*cking Datsun, a f*cking Toyota, a f*cking Mustang, a f*cking Buick! Four f*cking wheels and a seat!
Car Rental Agent: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.
Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of f*cking nowhere with f*cking keys to a f*cking car that isn't f*cking there. And I really didn't care to f*cking walk, down a f*cking highway, and across a f*cking runway to get back here to have you smile in my f*cking face. I want a f*cking car RIGHT F*CKING NOW!
Car Rental Agent: May I see your rental agreement?
Neal: I threw it away.
Car Rental Agent: Oh boy.
Neal: Oh boy, what?
Car Rental Agent: You're f*cked!

Now, not another word or I shall have to summon the policeman. Is that clear?

(Mary Poppins)

:lol::lol::lol:

too many to mention so i'll just have to use some i've seen again recently:

hand me the ****in keys you cocksucker waaaadaaaaafaaaaaaa (Benicio del toro version)

Fredo, You broke my heart.

(just been watching cruising with al pacino, hilarious film at times considering the subject matter, at one point he pulls this guy who asks him) "how big are ya?". al replies "party size". funny as

what the fcuk is so funny about me?

i'm benny blanco.......from the bronx.

now go home and get your fcukin shinebox

Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell

Close your mouth please, Grego, we are not a cod fish.

mary_poppins.jpg

"I don't advise a haircut man.
All hairdressers are in the employment of the government.
Hair are your aerials they pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain,
this is the reason bald headed men are uptight"

Danny,Withnail and I.
Withnail: Scrubbers!
Schoolgirl: Up yours, grandad!
Withnail: Scrubbers! Scrubbers!
Marwood: Shut up.
Withnail: Little tarts, they love it.

Jack: Wendy, darling, light of my life, I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya, I'm just gonna bash your brains in. Gonna bash 'em right the f*ck in!

"I don't advise a haircut man.
All hairdressers are in the employment of the government.
Hair are your aerials they pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain,
this is the reason bald headed men are uptight"

Danny,Withnail and I.
I had to watch it again this evening. :)

Ladies and gentlemen, you are such a wonderful crowd, we'd like to play a little tune for you. It's one of my personal favorites and I'd like to dedicate it to a young man who doesn't think he's seen anything good today - Cameron Frye, this one's for you.

Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, **** it!

Ken: We shall strike a balance between culture and fun.
Ray: Somehow I believe, Ken, that the balance shall tip in the favor of culture, like a big fat ****ing retarded ****ing black girl on a see-saw opposite... a dwarf.

Back