fav movie lines

I'm going to say the same thing a man with two penises says when his tailor asks him if he dresses right or left. Yes.

you got to tell the captain we got to land as soon as we can, this woman's got to be take to a hospital.
a hospital?! what is it?
it's a big building with patients in it, but that's not important right now.

"Never get out of the boat. Absolutely goddamn right!
Unless you were goin'all the way.....Kurtz got off the boat.
He split from the whole f***in' program."

i'm ****e at remembering quotes

but i remember this one from american beauty

"never underestimate the power of denial"

I agreed that what really matters is what you like, not what you are like... Books, records, films - these things matter. Call me shallow but it's the fu**in' truth. (High Fidelity)

or

EveryTIME I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen. In the GODDAMN refrigerator! Eatin' all the food! All the chicken... all the pig feet... all the collard greens... all the hog maws... I wanna eat some of them chitlins'! I love pig FEET! (Friday)

I agreed that what really matters is what you like, not what you are like... Books, records, films - these things matter. Call me shallow but it's the fu**in' truth. (High Fidelity)

or

EveryTIME I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen. In the GODDAMN refrigerator! Eatin' all the food! All the chicken... all the pig feet... all the collard greens... all the hog maws... I wanna eat some of them chitlins'! I love pig FEET! (Friday)

Love Friday and smokies favorite hobby

Villain - If you want to see your daughter again, you better do exactly as we say, RIGHT!

Arnie - "WRONG" (Shoots him in the head)

Commando.

also, this cracks me up.... the entire plane sequence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ha3lPXy0s

culminating in

"i was just born, and, i was 8 and a half months premature, the doctors were freaking out"

"please shut up"

"did i already tell you this dream?"
That movie is a treasure trove of great lines.

"We have a piper down, I repeat, a piper is down!"

"Women. Wo men. Whooooah, man.
She was a thief
You got to believe.
She stole my heart and my... cat?
Betty, Judy, Josie and those hot pussycats.
They make my horny,
Saturday morny.
Girls in cartoons
Won't leave me in ruins.
I want to be Betty's Barnie."

"Excuse me, miss? There seems to be a mistake. I believe I ordered the *large* cappuccino. Hello! Look at the size of this thing!"

- Dad, how can you hate The Colonel?
- Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

"and Charlie.... light a match!"

- Do you actually like haggis?
- No, I think it's repellent in every way. In fact, I think most Scottish cuisine is based on a dare.

- Look at the size of that boy's head. I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick.
- Shhh, you're going to give the boy a complex.
- Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid. Has it's own weather system.

From Layer Cake:

Daniel Craig: (over the phone)Dragan?
Dragan: Yes.
Daniel Craig:
I've got an idea... Why don't you come 'round for breakfast? I'll squeeze some orange juice and grind some coffee and we can talk about this like adults. How's that sound?
Dragan:: Sounds very hospitable.
Daniel Craig: Do you know where I live?
Dragan:
No.
Daniel Craig: Well, **** off then

From Carlitos Way:

Carlito: "

"Favor gonna kill you faster than a bullet"
"You think you're big time? you gonna die, big time!"

Quality!:lol:

Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, **** it!

love this film!!

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Everything was fine until our power grid was shut off by D!ckless here.
Walter Peck: They caused an explosion!
Mayor
: [to Peter] Is this true?
Dr. Peter Venkman
: Yes, it's true–this man has no d!ck.

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Everything was fine until our power grid was shut off by D!ckless here.
Walter Peck: They caused an explosion!
Mayor: [to Peter] Is this true?
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes, it's true–this man has no d!ck.

Brilliant! Great quote from a top film 8)

Back