fav movie lines

clouseau > innkeeper "does your dog bite?"
innkeeper > clouseau "no"
dog bites clouseau
clouseau > innkeeper "I thought you said your dog did not bite?"
innkeeper > clouseau "that is not my dog"

"I ate his liver with fava beans and a merlot"

Don't mean to be picky, but was it not some fava beans and a nice chianti? tftftftftftf!

One of my favourites has to be from a particularly famous car chase scene-"The use of unneccessary violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers has been approved"

Or from Fargo-"Did you hear the one about the guy that couldn't afford a private licence plate, so he changed his name to J3L2404?"

Come to think about it, pretty much any line from any Coen brothers movie!

"I don't advise a haircut man.
All hairdressers are in the employment of the government.
Hair are your aerials they pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain,
this is the reason bald headed men are uptight"

Danny,Withnail and I.

Last edited by a moderator:
The movie "Heathers" is a treasure trove:

"It's got that 'what a cruel world so less toss ourselves in the abyss' type ambiance"

"F**k me gently with a chainsaw"

"Oh, the humanity"

"It's one thing to want someone out of your life, but it's another thing to serve them a wake-up cup full of liquid drainer."

"What's your damage?"

"Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?"

"Our love is God. Let's go get a Slushie."

I could go on... And, of course, the best advice comes from "The Godfather":
"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.""

Don't mean to be picky, but was it not some fava beans and a nice chianti? tftftftftftf!

One of my favourites has to be from a particularly famous car chase scene-"The use of unneccessary violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers has been approved"

Or from Fargo-"Did you hear the one about the guy that couldn't afford a private licence plate, so he changed his name to J3L2404?"

Come to think about it, pretty much any line from any Coen brothers movie!

Is was a chianti I had merlot on the brain and in the glass:oops:

"Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go trough life son" Animal house

I've decided to launch an attack that will reduce Rock Ridge to ashes...I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the West. Take this down: I want rustlers, cut-throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nit-wits, half-wits, dim-wits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bush-whackers, horn-swagglers, horse-thieves, bull-dykes, train-robbers, bank-robbers, ass-kickers, ****-kickers, and Methodists! Ha, ha, ha, ha!"
- "Could you repeat that, sir?" blazing saddles

Any of you f*cking *****s move, and I'll execute every motherf*cking last one of ya!
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!"

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!"

Like pulp fiction Dawn of the dead is my fav QT movie

possibly my favourite rant ever:

"It's SH1TE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the f*cking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just w*nkers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by w*nkers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SH1TE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any f*cking difference!"

Back