Fabric

uk-1020-1132470-1191534-back.jpg

Another solid one for the birthday weekend. Year in year out they bring a stellar line up and never an increase in price. I respect that!

Anyone making the jaunt to it?

uk-1020-1132470-1191534-back.jpg

Another solid one for the birthday weekend. Year in year out they bring a stellar line up and never an increase in price. I respect that!

Anyone making the jaunt to it?
Would love to however will be at ADE! If I wasn’t would be a dead cert! Done the 17th Birthday irrc turned up Sunday morning and it was class

Everything OK at Fabric?

They've disappeared from Facebook, their twitter has turned to a black picture and all tweets deleted, Instagram gone too.

Hacked, or something else?

Apparently Black hoardings over Fabric too ? And all staff members are responding with black squares as Out of Office responses.

Some weird marketing thing for their 20th Anniversary ?

Tbh this marketing stunt and the email replies with 20 black squares is a bit cringe

20 black squares for 20 years?

Whatever is going on I do hope they stay open as i've got a ticket for Liberation on the 2nd of Feb, and it's not often I dust off the dancing shoes these days!

And they have even cut some eye holes to see through, there IG story probably explains this better. I only work a 5 min walk away may have to go check it out!

Back