Everyone should try this!

business as usual ... garbage is back -
thank F to some of these dirty rotten retarded bastards:

343njn9.jpg

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2013/04/28/vuelve-basura-descerebrados/617175.html

Daphne Ibiza said:
Please do NOT look at Es Vedra, take a look at the rubbish floting in front! This what the sea looked this morning. NO no dolphins this time just rubbish! When people go to the sea its because they LIKE it or not? And when you like something you take care about it or not? For all those who do not take care f*** YOU!!

11707577_10206110477015240_2223888630980658833_n.jpg

i always put my fag ends in a cup/bottle whilst on the beach, whats that all about though?

I'd like to see the beach bars stop using plastic straws and swap for the new paper versions. Those plastic straws are a menace to wildlife when they inevitably get swept into the sea.

Some Italian islands have banned all disposable plastic 'picnicware' including knives, forks, plates, straws etc everywhere should do it - there are perfectly good ones that are recyclable.

Some Italian islands have banned all disposable plastic 'picnicware' including knives, forks, plates, straws etc everywhere should do it - there are perfectly good ones that are recyclable.

Completely agree. Swap plastic cups for paper cups also. A few friendly signs reminding people to dispose of their litter and few bins would really help. Get very upset by all the crap that's left on the beach, especially in front of Mambo, it's a disgrace.

Back to drinking my €2.99 Spar cava from the bottle if they ban plastic flutes on bora bora beach...

I've just watched people get up and walk away from their plastic water bottles, plastic ring can holders and a fag packet on the decking at Calo Des Moro Bin was 5m away and took me about 5 secs to sort. Idiots

Back