Everyone should try this!

Unbelievable .. in parts of Devon it end up being done by volunteers many of whom get no personal economic benefit from the tourism - only the grief .. when I go swimming out to the rocks to get away from the hoardes etc I even put my fag buts in my dry box and take them home rather than chuck them in the water and pollute the coast. Litter really f***s me off.

Worst I ever saw was in the Pacific - literally tonnes of rubbish being brought in by the tides every day to some of the most beautiful places imaginable. They are completely ruined. Just so sad.

I am by nature, a social liberal, my values are: live and let live, if it doesn't harm anyone else then it's in my book it's morally OK to do, etc etc. You get my drift..

But when it comes to litter dropping: BRING BACK HANGING!! No, BRING BACK MEDIEVAL TORTURE!! Skin 'em alive and flail the fcukrers. GRRRRRRR!!! Litter dropping is the single most stupid, no moronic, sh!t thing a human being can do. It never ceases to amaze me when people specifically go to beautiful places, like beaches or parks (err because they are beautiful) and then leave their FCUKING SH!T behind when they go! FFS!!! :evil::evil:

If you are reading this, and drop litter, then PLEASE, I implore you.. THINK! Change your ways... PLEASE!!!!

As you were...

... But when it comes to litter dropping: bring back hanging!! No, bring back medieval torture!! Skin 'em alive and flail the fcukrers. Grrrrrrr!!! Litter dropping is the single most stupid, no moronic, sh!t thing a human being can do. It never ceases to amaze me when people specifically go to beautiful places, like beaches or parks (err because they are beautiful) and then leave their fcuking sh!t behind when they go! Ffs!!! :evil::evil:

If you are reading this, and drop litter, then please, i implore you.. Think! Change your ways... Please!!!!

As you were...

8)

1zp2qv9.jpg

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...ten-mar-aguas-residuales-pitiusas/526529.html

obviously some filthy smelly mother****ing bastards living in sa penya =>

i2r66h.jpg

more pics:
http://comunidad.diariodeibiza.es/galeria-multimedia/LOCAL/Limpieza-residuos-Penya/37768/1.html

FFS - some of these ****ing ****s living there ****ed it all up again :spank: :evil: :spank:

"...
More waste on the cliff of sa Penya
Trash thrown into the cliff of sa Penya from the streets above
. J. M. L. ROMERO

STAFF | IBIZA
Cliff sa Penya resubmits a sorry state, only two months after the City of Ibiza operators
to be cleaned and withdraw 3,500 kilos of garbage
in an operation in which a boat
used to remove debris, some very bulky.

2ey9wtf.jpg

The photograph above shows how it looked this weekend:
the garbage that was thrown from the area of ​​the house Broner (a major tourist attraction
open to the public), returns to cover the slope and reaches the sea and distinguishable
from the viewpoint of the City, and from ships entering the harbor.

The cliff is located at the foot of Sa Penya district in the area of ​​influence of the area
declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.

In the cleaning operation carried out on January 25 attended by 14 people,
of which eight were employees of the municipal cleaning contracts (Cespa)
and six members of Civil Protection.

..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2012/04/09/basura-acantilado-sa-penya/547928.html

I always walk up Playa Den Bossa beach in the a.m to get fags and I pick up broken glass on the way. Makes me sick to think f all the little kids playing on the sand and one of them cutting their feet ruining their holiday. n matter how drunk I am I would never feel like smashing glass near a beac or anywhere for that matter

I always drink out of cans or plastic bottles on the beach, that way if one does go missing under a mound of sand its not going to do as much damage. The bouncers at Jet apartments regualrly cleaned up after people last summer. Pretty much as soon as we arrived for our day ses they would give us our own bin bag and swap it for us when full.

"...
Removed a sofa, a gas cylinder and bicycles thrown into the cliff of sa Penya
14 people worked on yesterday afternoon in the removal
of about two tons of trash

N. G. G. IBIZA A sofa, a gas cylinder, six or seven broken plasma televisions, two thermoses
and bicycles were among the most striking objects recovered yesterday in cleaning
the beach of Sa Penya Baix, which were removed about two tons of trash,
estimated Councilman Environment Ibiza, Joan Mayans.

Not even four months have passed since the last cleaning, made on January 25,
in which the area was "nickel" after removing 3.5 tons of trash and again yesterday
presented a sorry state.

"I have been amazed. Incivility is not normal there ... "said Mayans,
which he called" shameful "the attitude of the people who throw
the waste to the beach

The mayor said that the image that there is "not nice" or for those who come to the island
by boat and meet with those views, which are also bright colors thrown objects,
or for those who come to the viewpoints.
"But we can not put a guard 24 hours
or even surveillance cameras, because the guys!" He said.

Although after the first cleaning said the possibility of placing a railing higher than the present
to hinder the throwing of objects, especially the heavier, said he had been informed
that in principle PEPRI not authorize.
"And a fence is not the solution, because although it difficult,
perhaps then end up throwing it too," he said.
"We can not be doing service to the letter to these scoundrels', criticized,
but did not specify a possible solution.

A total of 14 people, eight Civil Defence volunteers and six employees worked Cespa-cleaning,
which began at 15 pm and lasted until late afternoon, said the councilman, who said that
this task has not Of course a cost to the City. "Just the cost of gasoline from the two zodiacs"
he said and added that "not excessive". He also highlighted the cooperation of the company
works to the harbor, which provided two pontoons in order to place the trash they extracted.
One of these turned on the shore and had to again remove the waste.

During the cleanup
, said Mayans, it took the intervention of local police,
because "there were people throwing stones" from the top of the cliff,
with the consequent danger to workers and volunteers
:spank:
..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...tas-arrojadas-acantilado-sa-penya/553454.html

why didn´t they throw some of these ****ing g...... ehm ...people in jail ?

359xo9j.jpg

"...
The antisocial behavior does not cease in the district of Sa Penya
They throw stones at the volunteers and staff who collected the Cespa debris from the cliff

R.L. | Ibiza | 09/05/2012
A total of fourteen people (eight Civil Defence volunteers and six employees of the municipal
cleaning concessionaire, Cespa) withdrew on Tuesday about two tonnes of rubbish
from the cliff of Dalt Vila.
The operation lasted all afternoon.
This is the second time you clean the area since last January was put in place a cleanup plan
between the Department of Environment and Civil Protection.

In this case, said the actions of local police officers in Vila before the irruption of
people who started throwing stones at the volunteers and staff Cespa top of the cliff.

There was also a setback for the collection, as the platform that was turned away at sea,
which had to be collected again part of the load taken from the beach.

..."
http://ultimahora.es/ibiza/noticia/noticias/local/incivismo-cesa-barrio-penya.html

Last edited by a moderator:
"...
The antisocial behavior does not cease in the district of Sa Penya
They throw stones at the volunteers and staff who collected the Cespa debris from the cliff

In this case, said the actions of local police officers in Vila before the irruption of
people who started throwing stones at the volunteers and staff Cespa top of the cliff.

Can't the police lock them up or something ? Really disgusting behaviour.

Can't the police lock them up or something ?
Really disgusting behaviour.
gipsies - they (can) do whatever they want and most of them give a ****
about something called "law" (besides their OWN laws).
but that´s not a special ibiza-problem ...

14xh579.jpg

(ddi)

according to ddi today most of "their" homes in sa penya are ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED:
"...
La Junta Rectora del Consorcio Ibiza Patrimonio de la Humanidad aprobó el mes pasado
el pago del convenio de colaboración con el Ayuntamiento de Ibiza para la adquisición
de los 30 inmuebles de la UA27.
Se trata de 30 fincas registrales, en su mayor parte ocupadas de manera ilegal,
cuya expropiación asciende a 2.930.000 euros.

..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...treintena-infraviviendas-sa-penya/553870.html

http://ultimahora.es/ibiza/noticia/...ar-viviendas-manzana-mas-degradada-penya.html

"...
Removed a sofa, a gas cylinder and bicycles thrown into the cliff of sa Penya
14 people worked on yesterday afternoon in the removal
of about two tons of trash

N. G. G. IBIZA A sofa, a gas cylinder, six or seven broken plasma televisions, two thermoses
and bicycles were among the most striking objects recovered yesterday in cleaning
the beach of Sa Penya Baix, which were removed about two tons of trash,
estimated Councilman Environment Ibiza, Joan Mayans.

Not even four months have passed since the last cleaning, made on January 25,
in which the area was "nickel" after removing 3.5 tons of trash and again yesterday
presented a sorry state.

"I have been amazed. Incivility is not normal there ... "said Mayans,
which he called" shameful "the attitude of the people who throw
the waste to the beach

The mayor said that the image that there is "not nice" or for those who come to the island
by boat and meet with those views, which are also bright colors thrown objects,
or for those who come to the viewpoints.
"But we can not put a guard 24 hours
or even surveillance cameras, because the guys!" He said.

Although after the first cleaning said the possibility of placing a railing higher than the present
to hinder the throwing of objects, especially the heavier, said he had been informed
that in principle PEPRI not authorize.
"And a fence is not the solution, because although it difficult,
perhaps then end up throwing it too," he said.
"We can not be doing service to the letter to these scoundrels', criticized,
but did not specify a possible solution.

A total of 14 people, eight Civil Defence volunteers and six employees worked Cespa-cleaning,
which began at 15 pm and lasted until late afternoon, said the councilman, who said that
this task has not Of course a cost to the City. "Just the cost of gasoline from the two zodiacs"
he said and added that "not excessive". He also highlighted the cooperation of the company
works to the harbor, which provided two pontoons in order to place the trash they extracted.
One of these turned on the shore and had to again remove the waste.

During the cleanup
, said Mayans, it took the intervention of local police,
because "there were people throwing stones" from the top of the cliff,
with the consequent danger to workers and volunteers
:spank:
..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...tas-arrojadas-acantilado-sa-penya/553454.html

why didn´t they throw some of these ****ing g...... ehm ...people in jail ?

there we go - thank F to these rotten bastards sa penya cliff a dirty mess again =>

:eek: :evil: :eek: :spank:

2yw5vh0.jpg

"...
The viewpoint of Sa Penya, again littered

The vandalism was covered up the cliff Sa Penya Baix garbage:
mattresses, remains of furniture, appliances and debris of all kinds
that have yielded several unscrupulous top.
The City Council in January cleaned it, clean it again in May (when collected nearly two tons of trash)
and you're well again.

..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...mirador-sa-penya-lleno-basura-vez/590676.html

Back