European Festivals

A tad male heavy and same demographic largely aswell which im cool with but could be alot better as the scene is changing

I like the line up...they are only doing it for a few hours on both days...they can't have everyone playing...still big names playing

Saturday will do for me...glad seths playing on the Friday and not Saturday and glad no Marco Carola

The Friday looks brilliant, wish I was going to this. Might have to break my Time Warp virginity in 2022 but I already have Easter Awakenings, a wedding in Vegas, a trip to Berlin, Summer Awakenings and 2 trips to Ibiza to cram in. Help
Love it you have lots of things planned!

I have timewarp 2021, bcn Nov, next year dgtl amsterdam, junction 2 London June, July or August, may do neopop in Portugal or ibiza, sep decibel in Florence and November japan

TW could of levelled the playing field and got some fresher faces in for it, KI/KI, Klangkuenstler, Regal, Clara cuve or any of the hundreds of others killing it atm that deserve these stages and platforms.. sick of seeing the same line ups just about everywhere in a different order

I personally wouldn't be happy with that line up but each to their own, can see why everyone is pissed about it

Last edited:
TW could of levelled the playing field and got some fresher faces in for it, KI/KI, Klangkuenstler, Regal, Clara curve or any of the hundreds of others killing it atm that deserve these stages and platforms.. sick of seeing the same line ups just about everywhere in a different order

I personally wouldn't be happy with that line up but each to their own, can see why everyone is pissed about it
You are right it is the same djs playing at the different festivals

You are right it is the same djs playing at the different festivals
TW over the years has become pretty stagnant in the whole creative selection imo.. fantastic event I enjoyed it but seems like every year since the line up is identical besides a very small handful.. just needs a little kick up the arse

256798010_10158889404273208_7265681618206638590_n.png

Here's an interesting observation: several UK festivals that usually run on the late May Bank holiday have opted for later dates in summer for 2022

Although things might look better here at the moment than mainland Europe, it says to me that the industry is still hesitant about what happens the next few months

Here's an interesting observation: several UK festivals that usually run on the late May Bank holiday have opted for later dates in summer for 2022

Although things might look better here at the moment than mainland Europe, it says to me that the industry is still hesitant about what happens the next few months

Can't really blame them, means a busy summer again

Not sure whether he is done with WAF, but our old friend Reece Miller is launching a new festival in Darenth Valley on the traditional WAF weekend. Line-up is pretty balsy, but this will be one to file under avoid I reckon

Not sure whether he is done with WAF, but our old friend Reece Miller is launching a new festival in Darenth Valley on the traditional WAF weekend. Line-up is pretty balsy, but this will be one to file under avoid I reckon

It’s not this Dream Valley thing ? Think it’s Bexley though? Yeah it is … will avoid

Last edited:
Dgtl amsterdam looks good....I will be going in April if things are open there
looking dyno that. something for everyone👌 waiting on tickets dropping for Voltage fest in Belgium has anyone been?

also Teletech have teased about a festival this year on their socials 👀 very high expectations for that if it materialises ..which im sure it will as they are on fire atm

Just decided that we prefer Monegros over Awakenings on the 30th of July.
Too bad this decision came to mind AFTER I opted for vouchers for the summer edition instead of keeping my tickets for the easter edition....if anyone wants to trade 🤷‍♂️ ;)

Back