European Festivals

asot-1000.jpg

They made the announcement yesterday that they're planning to go ahead with the State of Trance 1000 festival in the Netherlands in September, based on discussions with government on when big events should be able to happen there.

I'm trying to be hopeful, but there's so much that needs to go right over the next 6-7 months for a big event like this to actually happen (all the more for me since it would be a trip from the US). ??

I am going to this in June - only DJs I know are Dixon and Denis Sulta, anyone know any of the others

View attachment 8369
@cunninghamali its worth going for Jon Hopkins alone. He’s brilliant live. His album before his current one is seminal.

Kruder and Dorfmeister are slow paced and progressive. By contrast, Dijon is quite power house music. Koze is almost french sounding house, and Flugel is flowing but quite bleepy techno and house.

edit - just seen this event was June last year!

Last edited:
@cunninghamali its worth going for Jon Hopkins alone. He’s brilliant live. His album before his current one is seminal.

Kruder and Dorfmeister are slow paced and progressive. By contrast, Dijon is quite power house music. Koze is almost french sounding house, and Flugel is flowing it quite bleepy techno and house.

edit - just seen this event was June last year!
I was gutted when it got postponed to this year

If it happens this year I am going to go, same djs... Your tips will help if it goes ahead

They made the announcement yesterday that they're planning to go ahead with the State of Trance 1000 festival in the Netherlands in September, based on discussions with government on when big events should be able to happen there.

I'm trying to be hopeful, but there's so much that needs to go right over the next 6-7 months for a big event like this to actually happen (all the more for me since it would be a trip from the US). ??

Tickets purchased... but we'll see what happens

Got presale for the Gorgon City/Sonny Fodera (don't judge!) one dayer in Finsbury park in August this morning- all gone within half an hour apparently. Love Saves the Day in Bristol sold out 15k tickets in 5 mins today as well

day zero masada (dead sea)
9th & 10th september

depending on what happens in ibiza until then I might seriously consider going to this!!!

Admittedly a hard house festival in the UK, but the Tidy Weekender sold out 2 days ago.

Seems it's going to be a busy summer here.

That's what I thought when I saw this. There was a Return to Jungle tent at the last SW4, with a lot of the same names playing, but this looks like a festival in it's own right. Could be good, but they will have the same sound restrictions....

SW4 still showing on listings sites. These things normally need more than one day for the set-up/build to be economic. Note the one day above is by Louder/Festival Republic, not Lock 'n' Load who do SW4......

Last edited:
Back