European Festivals

Off to see Hot Since 82 a week on Saturday in Leeds. All the stuff I have booked is end of September and beyond, didn’t want to risk missing out and waiting till then for them to shut stuff again.
I’d have been kicking myself

I'm going to Wilde Moehre 1500ppl festival this weekend... starts the festival season 2021 for me... let's see how this goes.
Was a blast. 3 Nights of full party action. Can be recommended to everyone that likes a berlin style of party.
Cohvid measurements: Antigen Test for all participants all 24h directly on the festival site with the result attached to your RFID chip, Mandatory masks on the front rows of the dancefloor whenever it got to full. Still plenty of place in the back, where you did not need to wear a mask.

Lollapalooza started yesterday over in Chicago. Think that’s the biggest festival so far. 100k people a day. Too bad they never really have a good electronic music scene.

One day festivals to go ahead with a max capacity of 750 (yes... seven hundred fifty) visitors.
All need to be vaccinated or tested. Ridiculous and just a foul way to let festivals cancel everything theirselves.
Disgusting.

Going abroad for festivals and events in the next few weeks, already have tickets for Solomun in Antwerp Belgium and Elrow in Croatia.
f*** The Netherlands and their crazy rules.

One day festivals to go ahead with a max capacity of 750 (yes... seven hundred fifty) visitors.
All need to be vaccinated or tested. Ridiculous and just a foul way to let festivals cancel everything theirselves.
Disgusting.

Going abroad for festivals and events in the next few weeks, already have tickets for Solomun in Antwerp Belgium and Elrow in Croatia.
Yes same with spain looks like we have to go places that are having events and not being f***ing crazy with stupid rules

I am going to London twice for a party August and September

Disgusting.

Crazy to see such different rules between countries in similar situations.

Belgium seems to be a good place to dance right now.
Lots of bigger and smaller festivals. Check out Paradise City and/or We can Dance, they still have tickets.
Just scored tickets for Amelie Lens @ Atomium Brussels so heading there next week and Solomun Antwerp a week later. It's about a 2 hour drive from The Netherlands, so that's good. Not sure about indoor / clubs, only seeing outdoor stuff happening there.

Edit; Just noticed there are still a few tickets left for Tale of Us @ Atomium Brussels this coming Saturday. FYI.

Last edited:
So excited for junction 2 at tobacco dock on 29 august! Anyone going?

Hope you have a good one 😀 I hope they play some melodic techno for you and you have a good dance lol 😎

I think this is going to be a good weekend all over the UK 😀 so much going on.

Me and my missus and a big group of our friends are all going to the Cristoph night at Digital in Newcastle this weekend.

Bank holiday weekend ☀️🍻 🤪

Last edited:
Hope you have a good one 😀 I hope they play some melodic techno for you and you have a good dance lol 😎

I think this is going to be a good weekend all over the UK 😀 so much going on.

Me and my missus and a big group of our friends are all going to the Christoph night at Digital in Newcastle this weekend.

Bank holiday weekend ☀️🍻 🤪
Thanks 😊

Can't belive u remembered I like melodic hahaha I don't think i will get that fix there however Laurent garner will more than make up for no melodic....hope I don't miss him as no way getting there for early afternoon, will be late afternoon

Your Newcastle night sounds ace

So nice to see videos of people smiling and partying again!

Thanks 😊

Can't belive u remembered I like melodic hahaha I don't think i will get that fix there however Laurent garner will more than make up for no melodic....hope I don't miss him as no way getting there for early afternoon, will be late afternoon

Your Newcastle night sounds ace

So nice to see videos of people smiling and partying again!
Haha, of course I remembered. You only used to mention it about 900 times a day 😄😄😄

Brilliant, I hope you have a good one 😀👍 you’ll be one of them smiling and partying people soon 😎

That will be a belter in his hometown, Cristoph is the man 🙌

30 years old and i've never had a night in Newcastle, i'm ashamed
We are all looking forward to it mate. I was lucky enough to see Cristoph at Digital a few years ago with Eric Prydz, it was an awesome night!

Haha no way, you need to fix that mate.

Newcastle has been really buzzing the past few weekends. I’ve been out a few times and the atmosphere and buzz around the toon was immense 😀👍

Last edited:
We are all looking forward to it mate. I was lucky enough to see Cristoph at Digital a few years ago with Eric Prydz, it was an awesome night!

Haha no way, you need to fix that mate.

Newcastle has been really buzzing the past few weekends. I’ve been out a few times and the atmosphere and buzz around the toon was immense 😀👍
There's been some great lineups in the North the past couple of weeks. Seriously considering making a weekend out of it later in the year.

Back