Euro 2008

I think i'm still drunk from last night. Great to see a massive spanish crowd out in central London after the game.

Im still in dreamland, last night doesnt seem real.

Xavi has just been awarded Player of the Tournament which is richly deserved. Sometimes the press here can go a bit overboard with Fabregas, who is great, but still lacks Xavi's ability to control games (but he is 7 years older so it makes sense)

Great end to a great tournament, so pleased for Spain, they were far and away the best side............and what a finish from Torres!!!!!!!!

Got a few texts from mate in Ibiza, said the atmosphere was awesome and a few of the locals (or from Mainland Spain) even dished out a few jack and jills for free :lol:

I think i'm still drunk from last night. Great to see a massive spanish crowd out in central London after the game.

Im still in dreamland, last night doesnt seem real.

Xavi has just been awarded Player of the Tournament which is richly deserved. Sometimes the press here can go a bit overboard with Fabregas, who is great, but still lacks Xavi's ability to control games (but he is 7 years older so it makes sense)

Congrats Ferd much deserved :) Xavi was indeed fantastic as was Senna who is a superb player.

Oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Oeeeeeeeeeeeoeoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
Yesterday was fantastic!!!!! beautifull day in the beach, then paella, coffes and hierbas and at nigth watching the game was best experience in a long time! went to watch it in Palmaarena then went with all the crowd to la Plaza de las Tortugas!!!! thousands of people in the street, cars and cars blowing their horns, people singing!!! had a great time but a long day at work today!:spank:

IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pictures look amazing.
I wish i was in spain on sunday night. I guess all the German holiday makers in Mallorca were quiet :lol:

I saw how Madrid welcomed the team yesterday :eek: Over 1 million people in the streets. Pepe Reina was so funny on the microphone, great comedian.

Pepe Reina was so funny on the microphone, great comedian.

its ****ing hilarious. they called it the "pepe reina show" on cuatro yesterday

stick pepe reina camarero in youtube search for anyone who wants to see it.

glad for xavi, his influence is subtle sometimes but he was absolutely pivotal in everything that went well for spain.

Pictures look amazing.
I wish i was in spain on sunday night. I guess all the German holiday makers in Mallorca were quiet :lol:

I saw how Madrid welcomed the team yesterday :eek: Over 1 million people in the streets. Pepe Reina was so funny on the microphone, great comedian.

it was fantastic!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
now we must focus all our energy in Wimbledon, vamos Nadal!!!

Was in El puerto De Santa Maria for the final was car horns and partying until wee hours of the morning. A great match from Spain they dominated all day. It has been over 30 years since they one a major tournement. WELL DONE SPAIN.

Back