ElRow

I was really looking forward to elrow in main room this year, and kehukuma on terrace.
Hopefully the main room is still the main room this year if that makes sense.

The Elrow City concept gets a massive thumbs up from me :D

Huge fan of open to close sets, lets really good dj's set the tone and really build a night. Out of those names I'll be rooting for Joris as my number 1 and Paco as a close second.

If I had any of EE, Paco, Joris or Sasha all night I think I'd be pretty chuffed. Going for the closing, so hopefully it'll be one of them as they are the bigger names.

The El Row city concept is great; but a bit of an eyebrow raiser on the Eats and Richie dates? How are they going to decorate the Terraza like Bristol and Newcastle haha?

Eats everything is listed for my August trip, hope joris is on when I go early September

The El Row city concept is great; but a bit of an eyebrow raiser on the Eats and Richie dates? How are they going to decorate the Terraza like Bristol and Newcastle haha?

Pizza bars changing to a gregs

I think this is the night I'm most looking forward to, especially if Sasha and EE get confirmed as the post in the confirmed section suggests.

I'm just going by the confirmed artist thread grassman

Its unlikely he'd play 2 weeks in a row nobbie, but I think elrow will be strong every week thus year. Would love groove armada.

Back