Dubai

i remember la plage Torcy but i dont feel this place with videos i ve seen from parisian djs ...
i guess they just bring 2 elrow djs & no performers,neither inflatable(not an elrow party TBH :D)
i gave up the parties in Paris, next friday is my last with Erick Morillo ...

soon ibiza, 2020 or 2019? Time of wisdom :D so ibz 18 will be EPIC :p b4 the retirement :confused:Ibz the family way :lol: with my bro 5 years old :cool:

i just realised many parisian djs goes to dubai for mix sessions as its hard to be a dj in Paris & looks like they give good money there...
26756437_1545719695476800_5887756467848340721_o.jpg

Last edited:
Zero Gravity just announced Rudimental, Sub Focus, Chase & Status, Timmy Trumpet, Fatboy Slim and a few others during March/April.

Looks a bit quiet at Ants in Dubai now.. Sasha, Lawler, Tanzmann still to come
I went. It was sold out apparently but you are right it didn’t seem to be. We all know gigs in Middle East can be ‘challenging’ but this was seriously shit in my view

I went. It was sold out apparently but you are right it didn’t seem to be. We all know gigs in Middle East can be ‘challenging’ but this was seriously shit in my view

Thought about going to this as I thought it was such a strong line up (for Dubai standards anyway) ended up deciding not to because I knew it’d be frustratingly shit and I’d be gutted. “Sold out” of grey goose wanker sparkler tables I’m sure. Such a shame...

Back