1. Mr Brightside1978

Mr Brightside1978 Active Member

some interesting line ups happening..might be something that happens more in the future.. money talks etc . luciano just been, carola in dec with cox playing the f1 after party

2. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

I've been to a body and soul night there years ago, easy to pull as the club was full of hookers..:)

3. Kim Wrong Un

Kim Wrong Un Active Member

Carola in Dubai

lol

welcome to hell

4. white_isle_calling

white_isle_calling Well-Known Member

I still have absolutely no interest in visiting this bat-shit crazy place.
    I don't get the appeal at all. You could go somewhere closer, for a fraction of the price, with a more bearable climate aaaaaand you wouldn't have the threat of being thrown in the slammer for committing some vague act of "indecency", like touching a man's hip (in order to prevent spilling a drink over him!!)

jimmiz, diver, Johnny Vodka and 3 others like this.
  5. elmooreo

elmooreo Well-Known Member

You know who you remind me of? A Young Me...

Wow! A young you!

No! Yung Mi, Chinese lad, manages Bromley South!
    Drives a Suburu Impreza, took home £65k last year and a part share in a golf course IN DUBAIIIIII

craig72 likes this.
  6. Nostalgic

Nostalgic Well-Known Member

Our folks love the place they have been four times in the last 5 years. Waited on hand and foot at their hotel and food was top notch. Never had any trouble, wear what they want, hold hands in public etc. I suppose if you stick to your resort you will be okay.

If you go out the school holidays you can get it at a very reasonable price, and cooler weather.

if you look further a field past Dubai you will be quids in for the same resort experiance you get in 'Dubai' if you know what I mean.

Plenty of things to do, skiing, quad biking, helicopter rides, water parks, but going to a party like this wouldn't be of interest for me at all.

The only bizzare thing I can report is the old man got caught smoking in a public place during ramadan and all he got asked was very politely to put it out.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  7. freakstar

freakstar Active Member

Might go to this...120quid and 8 hour free bar. Not bad value.

solomun.jpg

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  8. freakstar

freakstar Active Member

I get you..its certainly a different clubbing experience going out to see the big acts here...however, it can be somewhat refreshing when everyone are not off their faces and in some ways you can appreciate or remember (or not depending who's playing) the music more. Of course its no way its comparable to a good old rave, its just different.

Tiffany Barrett likes this.
  9. craig72

And much easier to pull than Ibiza

10. Dubai and clubbing just don't go! Buildings etc are impressive but at the end of the day it's in an Islamic which means you can't really let it go.I remember a few years ago there was rumours of a party island out there. That would never work

johndiamond and craig72 like this.
  11. craig72

24hr party island:rolleyes:

Woodsy Ibiza 25 likes this.
  12. If the club was full everyone would be locked up for touching people trying to move around the club.

13. Mr Brightside1978

Mr Brightside1978 Active Member

elrow announced a 2018 residency soho beach. Is there anywhere in world elrow haven’t tapped into yet

14. craig72

You can't wave a inflatable banana in Dubai,you'll be whipped..

15. Vinyldreams

Vinyldreams Active Member

Just got back from Dubai ,,

1 of the managers meeting us at the door was telling me about the parties

We have very crazy parties here sir ,, ahh yeah???

Crazy sir all the way till 3am sir !!!

Great !!

16. craig72

Crazy parties that go on from noon to midnight but no shorts, trainers or caps after 7pmo_O feel free to look.for suitable close in our locker room but don't put arab gear or you'll be jailed..

17. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

France/Paris as usual :D

18. Moha

Moha Active Member

I think Elrow did Paris in 2016

19. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

Did i miss this event on my newsfeed?
    ps:i dont count Rex club hosting elrow parties ...

20. craig72

Elrow at rexo_O I hope not