Drugs

Small amounts of K - makes a world of difference
Yeah little bumps after always works a treat I find. Going back to what I said I have been taking mdma/pills since 2013, normally every 3 months and when in Ibiza I take it 3/4 times out of the 7 nights I’m there. Sometimes go to Ibiza twice a year July and closings.

I have found the experience always amazing every time up until last year. When I would get a heavy come up where I feel sick and need to sit down , Followed by a little bit of euphoria that would last about an hour and then I will start coming down hard with little energy that’s when I feel all cracked out. Although I still prefer this feeling to when I’m drunk. Especially at a rave I find it hard to just sticking to alcohol.

I would get a heavy come up where I feel sick and need to sit down , Followed by a little bit of euphoria that would last about an hour and then I will start coming down hard with little energy that’s when I feel all cracked out.

Just can't see what positive contribution that makes to a night of clubbing or raving unless you really don't go there to dance. All that for a bit of mild euphoria in a noisy crowded place. ?‍♂️

Just can't see what positive contribution that makes to a night of clubbing or raving unless you really don't go there to dance. All that for a bit of mild euphoria in a noisy crowded place. ?‍♂️
Believe me I love the music whether I’m sober or intoxicated. I listen to it every day! Lol. I just feel mdma and dance music go hand in hand and I guess I have just got into a routine of doing it at every big event over the years. That’s why I said in my original post I’m not sure if it’s even worth it anymore. Maybe I need a long break from mdma like 6 months plus. The only thing I would say is that although I only get mild euphoria these days, any anxiety I may have disappears. With alcohol I just get messy with anxiety included.

Believe me I love the music whether I’m sober or intoxicated. I listen to it every day! Lol. I just feel mdma and dance music go hand in hand and I guess I have just got into a routine of doing it at every big event over the years. That’s why I said in my original post I’m not sure if it’s even worth it anymore. Maybe I need a long break from mdma like 6 months plus. The only thing I would say is that although I only get mild euphoria these days, any anxiety I may have disappears. With alcohol I just get messy with anxiety included.

Probably time to seek out the 2CB !

I have recently been getting hammered on alcohol and in my honest opinion the days after are very rough... takes me 3 days to get over it and in general just feel low and miserable. Alcohol is definitely more harsh on your body

Sounds like you’re getting old mate.

Catches up with all of us ?

Probably time to seek out the 2CB !
While I like 2CB ... I dont always feel it suitable for raving. Sometimes I just find that everything is weird on 2cb, especially the other ravers around me....it can be too trippy to focus on the music and the atmosphere. So if you do it, start with light doses.

I fancy this but wouldnt know where to find/dosage

Never been easy in UK as it's relatively rare but it's around. You just need to get to the right people (can't help as I don't do stuff any more)
While I like 2CB ... I dont always feel it suitable for raving. Sometimes I just find that everything is weird on 2cb, especially the other ravers around me....it can be too trippy to focus on the music and the atmosphere. So if you do it, start with light doses.

Not in the same league as K's disassociative effects as far as interfering with perception though ! Nothing's perfect but there are good reasons it's the party drug of choice in Colombia !

Never been easy in UK as it's relatively rare but it's around. You just need to get to the right people (can't help as I don't do stuff any more)

Not in the same league as K's disassociative effects as far as interfering with perception though ! Nothing's perfect but there are good reasons it's the party drug of choice in Colombia !
MDMA is perfect ;-) Only not if you overdo it ;-)
But 2cb is totally different in Colombia.
Lets just say that the Colombian TUSIBI (pink coke) is NOT the same substance / mixture as 2cb pills and powder in Europa.
It is indeed not in the same league as K (dissassociative) because 2cb is a psychedelic and should really be considered as that. It's something like LSD light. If you take over 25mg you'll be seriously tripping, visuals and all.

MDMA is perfect ;-) Only not if you overdo it ;-)
But 2cb is totally different in Colombia.
Lets just say that the Colombian TUSIBI (pink coke) is NOT the same substance / mixture as 2cb pills and powder in Europa.

So what's in Colombian Tucibi then ? MDMA is deffo not perfect for everyone.

erm guys. I've been wanting to post something like this for a few days but here goes.

generally, this thread has been borderline for a while now.

can everyone please first have a quick read of this excerpt of our forum rules:

No posts about how or where to get drugs.
I think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated.

so...
- we are cool with discussions about safer use, warnings, personal experience about certain substances etc.
but
- we are NOT cool with 'oh that airbnb guy' and stuff like 'I'd love to get a contact for'. I know everyone exactly knows what I mean so stop it. I don't want to be the forum police and start deleting posts in this thread but rather would simply everyone understand that this behaviour is NOT OK and needs to stop.

erm guys. I've been wanting to post something like this for a few days but here goes.

generally, this thread has been borderline for a while now.

can everyone please first have a quick read of this excerpt of our forum rules:

No posts about how or where to get drugs.
I think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated.

so...
- we are cool with discussions about safer use, warnings, personal experience about certain substances etc.
but
- we are NOT cool with 'oh that airbnb guy' and stuff like 'I'd love to get a contact for'. I know everyone exactly knows what I mean so stop it. I don't want to be the forum police and start deleting posts in this thread but rather would simply everyone understand that this behaviour is NOT OK and needs to stop.
Apologies pal, wasn’t looking for a contact but I get what your saying

Back