Drugs

My straight-to-airport-from-club exits were pretty much always with suitcase in the boot of a hire car ready for the airport dash. There was never a time it was anything other than paranoia-central !! I also used to check my suitcase in at the airport and then hot-foot it to Bora Bora in the hire car for one last dance before dumping it back in the multi-storey and running to Departures. Those out-of-hours key drop boxes saved my bacon on many occasions !

It's when the stress of it all 'post-binge' sets off an uncontrollable nosebleed on the plane before you've even taken off and you're too shell-shocked to realize before your shirt is covered in blood. Then you have to navigate passport control and customs trying not to look suspicious in the middle of a come-down, with your nasal passages blocked up with itchy scabs :eek:? Wasn't even Ibiza ?
yes and when the customs decide to get your suitcase and do an extra check on your bags that makes you even more paaranoid, (I am just checking for bombs) they say, they would have more chance of checking for the remnants of other stuff

That is hilarious!! I can imagine it all....not fun at the time! always a laugh after hahahaha....good sotory to tell the gran kids

I did do the walk of shame after pacha on friday...went back to these nice friendly dudes apartment and then 9am full day light walking back to my hotel in a sparkling gold dress, people looking at me as I walked by, thank god for sun glasses, walking the back roads trying to dodge any bar with loads of people in it haha

lol ? brilliant ? walk of shame like a boss ?✌ I imagine its really easy keeping a low profile in sparkly gold dress ?

Yeah, deffo good stories for the gran kids. In fact I was asked by my missus a while ago to take down the malia netty tights and tutu pictures from my facebook, as my daughters might come across them. Fair one I suppose, I don't think they are ready for that ?

lol ? brilliant ? walk of shame like a boss ?✌ I imagine its really easy keeping a low profile in sparkly gold dress ?

Yeah, deffo good stories for the gran kids. In fact I was asked by my missus a while ago to take down the malia netty tights and tutu pictures from my facebook, as my daughters might come across them. Fair one I suppose, I don't think they are ready for that ?
lol I dont think they are quite ready for that yet! poor kids

Yes walk of shame was very very interesting lets say! havent done that in Ibiza in a while....hahahha... A guy did stop me and asked me to go into his car...(lets hope he did not think I was a lady of the night) I started to walk quite quickly after that ha

Adding onto the club to airport storys. Me and my mate done a week in 2012, our last night was richie hawtins enter.

We got there early as we planned to leave at 5am, have a few hours kip then go to airport at 7am for the 9am flight back. We was due to drive from bhx to the hawthorns for the football so he wanted to have a clear headish

But as you well know, as the night progressed plans went out the window, it was such a good night. We stayed on the terraza at space for nick curlys kehakuma set, during which we was necking double jds and cokes (cost a fortune) but as it was our last night so we thought what the hell...

6.30am rolls around and we are just getting in the taxi to go back to san antonio, quickly dump things in the case in taxi and out to the airport. ...

As we leave the hotel to go to the airport, as we just get past the egg my mate screams "no sorry taxi mate, please drive back i've left something, please" being absoloutley bladdered, tired & weary i didnt ask what hes left. Presumed it was a passport or something as he looked that distressed, we turn back, my mate jumps back into the hotel to sort it out, i'm rattling the taxi drivers ear off, i felt sorry for him all you need on your first morning shift, 10 minutes passes and all of a sudden my mate comes running out reception with.....

A f**cking hairdryer

He brought with him, he was ever so happy he got it and didnt leave it. I couldn't stop laughing. Didnt even know he packed one with him! We made the flight, carried on drinking once we got back, met up with the lads back home, took the piss royally throughout the day. . . Of all the reasons why we could of missed the flight

So glad we didnt

Adding onto the club to airport storys. Me and my mate done a week in 2012, our last night was richie hawtins enter.

We got there early as we planned to leave at 5am, have a few hours kip then go to airport at 7am for the 9am flight back. We was due to drive from bhx to the hawthorns for the football so he wanted to have a clear headish

But as you well know, as the night progressed plans went out the window, it was such a good night. We stayed on the terraza at space for nick curlys kehakuma set, during which we was necking double jds and cokes (cost a fortune) but as it was our last night so we thought what the hell...

6.30am rolls around and we are just getting in the taxi to go back to san antonio, quickly dump things in the case in taxi and out to the airport. ...

As we leave the hotel to go to the airport, as we just get past the egg my mate screams "no sorry taxi mate, please drive back i've left something, please" being absoloutley bladdered, tired & weary i didnt ask what hes left. Presumed it was a passport or something as he looked that distressed, we turn back, my mate jumps back into the hotel to sort it out, i'm rattling the taxi drivers ear off, i felt sorry for him all you need on your first morning shift, 10 minutes passes and all of a sudden my mate comes running out reception with.....

A f**cking hairdryer

He brought with him, he was ever so happy he got it and didnt leave it. I couldn't stop laughing. Didnt even know he packed one with him! We made the flight, carried on drinking once we got back, met up with the lads back home, took the piss royally throughout the day. . . Of all the reasons why we could of missed the flight

So glad we didnt

A bloody hairdryer ? I would of battered him with it, if I missed the flight ??

after seeing music on after party going on in some villa on Instagram, 3pm... I'm curious how do people manage to still be going until then.

Iv had my fair share of going on until 9/10am easy enough with the right gear... even a few times until the next evening but that was definately a struggle, more so only staying because I'd be at some afters and no way to get home... earlier on in the year at timewarp I managed to go until about 11am but that took effort too... the drugs soon stop taking effect.

So basically I'm curious on peoples 'methods'... is there stuff absolutely mind blowing? Do they wait it out for as long as possible before they even start taking anything? Topping themselves up with coke once md wears off? Do I dose to high and then struggle to reach a peak again?

Just curious really to hear peoples thoughts.

after seeing music on after party going on in some villa on Instagram, 3pm... I'm curious how do people manage to still be going until then.

Iv had my fair share of going on until 9/10am easy enough with the right gear... even a few times until the next evening but that was definately a struggle, more so only staying because I'd be at some afters and no way to get home... earlier on in the year at timewarp I managed to go until about 11am but that took effort too... the drugs soon stop taking effect.

So basically I'm curious on peoples 'methods'... is there stuff absolutely mind blowing? Do they wait it out for as long as possible before they even start taking anything? Topping themselves up with coke once md wears off? Do I dose to high and then struggle to reach a peak again?

I dont think there is any magic formula to it. I always find that if you can see out the initial down then at some point you will start to feel a bit better and get a 2nd wind. If you are planning on a long session then I find pacing out the gear is better than peaking hard.

I'm not gonna put down my plan of attack here for a 24hr stint, but I'm gonna say one thing: it MUST include food at some point. this is the hurdle where most people fall.

you can combine this and that, then do this and that later, follow up with x and y, but if you want to get through a proper marathon you should EAT at some point.

I’m guessing the key is to keep in a steady state, never peak too heavily and be able to tolerate some down periods.

I’m too much of a smash and grab kinda guy for it I think. Like to hit the main event hard and call it a day. Half of these after-parties that go into the afternoon just look like a morgue of swaying ket zombies most of the time (Notable exceptions like Cocoon aside obvs)

I’m guessing the key is to keep in a steady state, never peak too heavily and be able to tolerate some down periods.

I’m too much of a smash and grab kinda guy for it I think. Like to hit the main event hard and call it a day. Half of these after-parties that go into the afternoon just look like a morgue of swaying ket zombies most of the time (Notable exceptions like Cocoon aside obvs)

I get your point, but if you get the 're-up' at an afters and suddenly things get going again - clubbing to me personally really doesn't get much better than that.

I think this is my downfall and hit a big comedown too quick.

It made me think, in ibiza/generally I was knocking back 4 or 5 pills a night within 3 hours and then hitting a hard come down.

But the week after I got back from ibiza, i went to see Sasha at a local club (didnt plan on getting on it), and a mate I bumped into gave me 1 cap of md.. and i had an unreal night still and feel just as good. Its asif the extra ones I take in short space of time aren't doing much for me (except burning a hole in my pocket)!

It's got me intrigued about my dosages, and maybe iv been 'doing it wrong' all along.

I think this is my downfall and hit a big comedown too quick.

It made me think, in ibiza/generally I was knocking back 4 or 5 pills a night within 3 hours and then hitting a hard come down.

But the week after I got back from ibiza, i went to see Sasha at a local club (didnt plan on getting on it), and a mate I bumped into gave me 1 cap of md.. and i had an unreal night still and feel just as good. Its asif the extra ones I take in short space of time aren't doing much for me (except burning a hole in my pocket)!

It's got me intrigued about my dosages, and maybe iv been 'doing it wrong' all along.

Was this a while ago? If you knocked back 4 or 5 of the pills knocking about these days you would be in serious trouble. Five or six years ago when they were a lot weaker this was quite normal but not anymore.

Less is always more when it comes to MD and pills, past a certain ‘biting point’ you don’t feel any better just get more side effects I find.

Back