Drugs

Anyone come across green Ferrari's this year?

(Should add I am referring to the small pills and not the fast car)

Posted about this on another thread, but this one is probably more relevant, in case anyone uses the DW. One of the big DW markets (not sure if I can name it) is in the middle of an exit scam, so do some googling first if you're thinking of depositing bit coins - you will lose them if you deposit them in this market. I know I've lost 26 USD worth. I've tried to withdraw them and I can't...

Is this similar to what happened a few month ago?

There was a big one that went down in the past year and this was meant to be the best replacement. (I did make a few successful orders.) I don't think the previous one kept on taking money, though, like this one is doing. It looks up and operational, but any coin you put in, you won't see a return on in terms of product and you won't be able to withdraw it either.

A new market will emerge as the leader, but no doubt that in turn will go down. I'd never transfer a lot of coin in or keep much coin in longer than absolutely necessary. An order I made a month ago was refused, so I actually made the most recent order just so as I didn't have any coin left in the market in case something like this happened. Just got unlucky I guess!

Got my hands on some of these newer design Soundclouds out here.

Strong and pure ? Highly recommended ?

Quite crumbly, compared to the Dutch NL stamped stuff I normally get back home. Came up pretty quick on us, which was good ?

View attachment 7561

I also got soundclouds a few days ago. But they look different. They are not curved, but flat and the edges are sharp. Does anyone know them and can say anything about them? Later, i can upload a photo

Back