Drugs

Ive shamefully found bags on the floor in Birmingham, then proceeded to key it while my mates all tried to pounce in.
One particular night we were heading to see surgeon under an old railway arch and my mate followed me into the toilet demanding a key :rolleyes: despite my best efforts to get rid of him we had a few keys together in our cubicle but we didn't know that security had walked in to do a drugs check after us. So when the meat head asked us what the f*** we'd been doing i stroked his arm and told im im extremely sorry but me and my boyfriend (mate) had a little urge to be personal in the campest voice i could muster. :spank:
Well he walked straight out after apologising and the lads all pissing, waiting to piss or about to leave cheered and clapped and patted me on the back for my oscar winning performance :lol:
My mate then started telling everyone we arent actually a couple which they all said yeah no shit :lol::lol:
No way was i being thrown our 3 minutes after arrival.
House of god the night is, old school tear up of brummy mess heads its brilliant couldnt miss that :cool:

I remember some Rolex’s going round a while ago which were pretty dodgy. Think they were a different colour though.

I thought they looked like a rolex logo...sounds daft as you can’t say until tested but they ‘look’ ok if you get me? Normally dodgey ones don’t have as much detail or the detail they do have is of poor quality

I thought they looked like a rolex logo...sounds daft as you can’t say until tested but they ‘look’ ok if you get me? Normally dodgey ones don’t have as much detail or the detail they do have is of poor quality

I think that’s bollocks to be honest, some of the best pills I’ve had have been very basic presses and a lot of the dodgy ones I have seen popping up in news articles are reasonably sophisticated. At the end of the day only way to know for sure is testing them.

Back