Drugs

moesalama

just a quick note: weed is the strongest drug out there & when consumed it takes over any other drug used during the night.

ibizageeer69

just a quick note: weed is the strongest drug out there & when consumed it takes over any other drug used during the night.
sorry but ive got to disagree with that statement mate, unless your smoking an ounce plus lol,i find a joint or 2 increases the effects of mdma

moesalama

sorry but ive got to disagree with that statement mate, unless your smoking an ounce plus lol,i find a joint or 2 increases the effects of mdma
yes youre 100% right, a half a joint can do so if its strong & vice versa.

i usually only use pills & weed at all of my partying.

last time by mistake my friend & i went to love land ADE with a wrong bag of weed - its a very melow weed strain we took it there by mistake & u know what.... it killed the pills although i took around 4 in 7 hours it just killed it...

we did not even get high from the pills or music & it was my favorite DJ - richie hawtin playing all night long.

at some point in the party i was doubting my self that i have used any drug & then at the end we noticed that its from the weed & we were smoking the wrong weed.

& u know what for the first time in my life & ive been partying for more than 8 years now we finish & go to sleep!!!!!