Drugs

Merry Drugsmas!!

I actually had the best Xmas hols in 10 years last year by not buying any drugs for the hols (bar alcohol). Dunno what the chances of me doing the same this year are. I am feeling the pull. (This year has actually been very light on substances.) :rolleyes: Best case scenario is maybe just get some shrooms and experiment with microdosing a few days.. Full blown psychedelic adventures aren't really a possibility at the moment.

I found a pill on a restaurant/pub toilet floor last night. Stuck it in my sock, so as I could ID it at home. :lol: Orange rolex. Can't find much info on these online, but will search again today. Might end up sending it to wedinos (?). Fortunately, I have 'contacts', so no desire to neck it. :eek:

I found a pill on a restaurant/pub toilet floor last night. Stuck it in my sock, so as I could ID it at home. :lol: Orange rolex. Can't find much info on these online, but will search again today. Might end up sending it to wedinos (?). Fortunately, I have 'contacts', so no desire to neck it. :eek:

Green rolex back in the day. The very best

If you did think about chewing it you know you have hit bottom !!

Always makes me lag when I see kids drop them in dc , and they start looking . I’m like even if you can see you going to have it ???
It’s gone get more out

If you did think about chewing it you know you have hit bottom !!

Always makes me lag when I see kids drop them in dc , and they start looking . I’m like even if you can see you going to have it ???
It’s gone get more out

Ha. There were times when I probably would have munched drugs found on a floor. I remember seeing a few pills spilled on the floor in The Arches (RIP) once and seriously considering it. (I may well have picked up and taken stuff I'd accidentally dropped.) Imagine you'd run out or hadn't been able to source any for the night... :oops:

We found a load of wraps once at Global Gathering. Half of it was pub grub repo and the other half we thought was ket. Turned out it was most likely MXE though. Couple of the lads did the lot. Over a day of psychosis, where I've not seen levels of paranoia like it. One thought everybody was out to throw acid in his face, and eventually he took the other one down with him. Totally killed everybody else's buzz of course. Didnt help that we were all pretty wobbly ourselves. So not advised.
Of course, we all look back and laugh about it now.

We found a load of wraps once at Global Gathering. Half of it was pub grub repo and the other half we thought was ket. Turned out it was most likely MXE though. Couple of the lads did the lot. Over a day of psychosis, where I've not seen levels of paranoia like it. One thought everybody was out to throw acid in his face, and eventually he took the other one down with him. Totally killed everybody else's buzz of course. Didnt help that we were all pretty wobbly ourselves. So not advised.
Of course, we all look back and laugh about it now.

Christ on a bike! sounds hellish!

Back