Drugs

grassman

I?ve been taking Diaz for mdma comedowns for years now and really enjoy it. Never got addicted, just slept like a baby after a rave, then a few days after.
It also helps my mood and and avoid the midweek blues. Love it.

However, I?ve been struggling to get Diaz now and ended up with Xanax instead. I am pretty sure it?s legit due to the trusted source. My question is this - how different is it? And how much should I take to knock me out after about 400mg MDMA. I used to do 20-30mgs Diaz.

Help!

S.j.R.

I?ve been taking Diaz for mdma comedowns for years now and really enjoy it. Never got addicted, just slept like a baby after a rave, then a few days after.
It also helps my mood and and avoid the midweek blues. Love it.

However, I?ve been struggling to get Diaz now and ended up with Xanax instead. I am pretty sure it?s legit due to the trusted source. My question is this - how different is it? And how much should I take to knock me out after about 400mg MDMA. I used to do 20-30mgs Diaz.

Help!
Not sure if this was ever popular across the pond but for me the best comedown remedy was GHB, not only is the high phenomenal, its clean and knocks you out if you do just a tad more than you're supposed to. Its likely my fav drug to this day. It can be used to party or it can be used to come down. Its been years since ive seen it, but I wouldn't hesitate to take it if it were offered to me. Just stay away from alcohol while on it, they dont mix well.

Personally i hate xanax......never helped my comedowns the few times ive tried it.

Crawleytown

I much prefer Xanax to Valium personally. It’s less of a ‘high’ and more just makes you feel sleepy and relaxed, but 1mg before bed on the nights folllwing a big sesh always sorts my post stimulant anxiety and depression right out.

craig72

better keep that cookie jar on the highest shelf mate, don't want you dipping in before end of marcho_O
Might be fallin at the first hurdle tonight ? Mrs is staying in her sisters with the kids.. im out and mate is having a few over with the decks in the kitchen..

Johnny Vodka

Thought Valium was more for sleep, Xanax more for daytime anxiety (though can still make you sleepy). I personally use etizolam post-sesh, once legal high version of Valium! I stocked up just before legal highs were banned. Almost out. :(

If you're unfamiliar with a batch of downers, start LOW, especially if mixing with booze! You can always add more in.

grassman

Have you tried both Xanax and Valium after a big sesh Johnny? I’m curious how much Xanax to take after a big bender. Normally 30mgd Valium and a spliff sends me to sleep for a decent 9 hours and I wake up feeling amazing

Last edited:

Johnny Vodka

Have you tried both Xanax and Valium after a big sesh Johnny? I’m curious how much Xanax to take after a big bender. Normally 30mgd Valium and a spliff sends me to sleep for a decent 9 hours and I wake up feeling amazing
Definitely had Valium after a sesh to aid sleep or for sleep paralysis. I've had Xanax, but not sure if I had it for sleep or just anxiety. I'd google what a low dose is and begin with that. I tend to have some booze too, so err on the safe side. I'm actually going to have a couple of glasses of wine and an etizolam tonight - expecting sleep paralysis after having md on Friday. :eek:

Springal

My mates reckon 1mg Xanax for non regular users is more than enough