Drugs

better keep that cookie jar on the highest shelf mate, don't want you dipping in before end of marcho_O
Might be fallin at the first hurdle tonight ? Mrs is staying in her sisters with the kids.. im out and mate is having a few over with the decks in the kitchen..

Might be fallin at the first hurdle tonight ? Mrs is staying in her sisters with the kids.. im out and mate is having a few over with the decks in the kitchen..

Bon appétit:)

HWxH_nCR.jpeg

Thought Valium was more for sleep, Xanax more for daytime anxiety (though can still make you sleepy). I personally use etizolam post-sesh, once legal high version of Valium! I stocked up just before legal highs were banned. Almost out. :(

If you're unfamiliar with a batch of downers, start LOW, especially if mixing with booze! You can always add more in.

Have you tried both Xanax and Valium after a big sesh Johnny? I’m curious how much Xanax to take after a big bender. Normally 30mgd Valium and a spliff sends me to sleep for a decent 9 hours and I wake up feeling amazing

Last edited:
Have you tried both Xanax and Valium after a big sesh Johnny? I’m curious how much Xanax to take after a big bender. Normally 30mgd Valium and a spliff sends me to sleep for a decent 9 hours and I wake up feeling amazing

Definitely had Valium after a sesh to aid sleep or for sleep paralysis. I've had Xanax, but not sure if I had it for sleep or just anxiety. I'd google what a low dose is and begin with that. I tend to have some booze too, so err on the safe side. I'm actually going to have a couple of glasses of wine and an etizolam tonight - expecting sleep paralysis after having md on Friday. :eek:

My mates reckon 1mg Xanax for non regular users is more than enough

And stay away from the xanax bars. 99.9% are fakes..
And you turn into a white hip hopper throwing gang signs and maybe get face tatts..

Morning
Long time lurker on these boards . We're out here for a couple of weeks - spring break if you like . "If" the party vibe hits, whats Ibiza like at this time ? Guessing you might have to look around a bit ?

only seen this now. not much different than in summer really

I don't think there are many other proper alternative markets, so probably going to have a big impact on people who order online.

Back