Drugs

Tried two batches of coke.
Asked for best possible stuff, it wasn't.

Batch -1
150 euros for a full gram. The quality was crap, seems it was adulterated with Mdma. (Was dancing crazy by the end of night)
Ez test showed medium quantity of coke adulterated with ephedrine. Come down was hell. (Went through full gram in 5 hours or so)

Batch -2
100 euros for a full gram. The quality wasn't great, it gave me really bad paranoia and nothing like coke experience. Although EZ test showed medium to high content of coke. (Went through .7 gram )

Wanted to Mdma, but since I didn't enjoy the clubs didn't touch it.

@Dingo maybe the case that the purer second batch combined with the after effects of batch 1 which brought on the paranoia (if this is unusual in yourself)?

@Dingo maybe the case that the purer second batch combined with the after effects of batch 1 which brought on the paranoia (if this is unusual in yourself)?

I tried it after 6 years, was smoke and drug free for all this time, so the tolerance should have been pretty low.
Wasn't able to experience the coke high in either batches, batch-2 was better than 1 (closer to coke high) but batch-1 was more fun. o_O

Maybe now a days the cutting agents can trick the EZ test ?:confused:

What ever you have said makes sense, could be because of that, I gave a day break though.

This 3rd gentleman wanted min. 5 gram ordered to deliver. I was like am alone and havn't reached Tony montaña level yet, no point of creating mountains for hookers in hotel :cool:.

Tried two batches of coke.
Asked for best possible stuff, it wasn't.

Batch -1
150 euros for a full gram. The quality was crap, seems it was adulterated with Mdma. (Was dancing crazy by the end of night)
Ez test showed medium quantity of coke adulterated with ephedrine. Come down was hell. (Went through full gram in 5 hours or so)

Batch -2
100 euros for a full gram. The quality wasn't great, it gave me really bad paranoia and nothing like coke experience. Although EZ test showed medium to high content of coke. (Went through .7 gram )

Wanted to Mdma, but since I didn't enjoy the clubs didn't touch it.
wow Dingo €150 a gram?? that's kind of pricey don't you think mate, was paying €80 of my guy and it was good gear

wow Dingo €150 a gram?? that's kind of pricey don't you think mate, was paying €80 of my guy and it was good gear

Fore sure it is ridiculous price, I was given option of 3 grade types, thought the most expensive would be really good but was other way round :mad:

Even if these guys hand over it for double the price but the quality is ace, people gonna buy it happily.

Last edited:
Ephedrine?

Is it something that is normally cut in with coke?

Very naively used to stack it with caffeine years ago to strip weight off when I boxed.

Fu cked up sleep and overheating like a motherf ucker were some nice side effects. Fainted one morning, had literally sweated myself dry just walking to the shop in my tracksuit.

Can’t imagine it’s much fun, or safe, to be bopping around in a nightclub on it.

Plus side though, come back from your holiday ripped.

Back