Drugs

Sorry to be going off topic here but pills/MDMA are not something I normally do, usually just stick to the white stuff. A friend got some MDMA over the weekend I took some ( 2-3 dabs ) and it kept me awake for 24 hours and took me about 3 days to fully come down ( come down was awful - depression, nightmares the lot ) could it have been a bad batch or maybe I done too much? Sorry if I sound a bit dumb but the come down just really freaked me out and has totally put me off doing it again

lee111s

Doesn’t sound normal from experiences I’ve heard about.

When you say dab was it a little end of the finger dab or a full finger in the mouth and then dab like you used to eat sherbert as a kid?

Cheers guys, good to know my suspicions are right... friend has a good bit of that batch left, may tell him to get rid I certainly won't be going near it again :confused:

Dingo

Tried two batches of coke.
Asked for best possible stuff, it wasn't.

Batch -1
150 euros for a full gram. The quality was crap, seems it was adulterated with Mdma. (Was dancing crazy by the end of night)
Ez test showed medium quantity of coke adulterated with ephedrine. Come down was hell. (Went through full gram in 5 hours or so)

Batch -2
100 euros for a full gram. The quality wasn't great, it gave me really bad paranoia and nothing like coke experience. Although EZ test showed medium to high content of coke. (Went through .7 gram )

Wanted to Mdma, but since I didn't enjoy the clubs didn't touch it.

Dingo

@Dingo maybe the case that the purer second batch combined with the after effects of batch 1 which brought on the paranoia (if this is unusual in yourself)?
I tried it after 6 years, was smoke and drug free for all this time, so the tolerance should have been pretty low.
Wasn't able to experience the coke high in either batches, batch-2 was better than 1 (closer to coke high) but batch-1 was more fun. o_O

Maybe now a days the cutting agents can trick the EZ test ?:confused:

What ever you have said makes sense, could be because of that, I gave a day break though.

This 3rd gentleman wanted min. 5 gram ordered to deliver. I was like am alone and havn't reached Tony montaña level yet, no point of creating mountains for hookers in hotel :cool:.

ibizageeer69

Tried two batches of coke.
Asked for best possible stuff, it wasn't.

Batch -1
150 euros for a full gram. The quality was crap, seems it was adulterated with Mdma. (Was dancing crazy by the end of night)
Ez test showed medium quantity of coke adulterated with ephedrine. Come down was hell. (Went through full gram in 5 hours or so)

Batch -2
100 euros for a full gram. The quality wasn't great, it gave me really bad paranoia and nothing like coke experience. Although EZ test showed medium to high content of coke. (Went through .7 gram )

Wanted to Mdma, but since I didn't enjoy the clubs didn't touch it.
wow Dingo €150 a gram?? that's kind of pricey don't you think mate, was paying €80 of my guy and it was good gear