Drugs

Just got a few of these, we have had some coke as well, I’ll try and remember to post a report on how they are.

Has anyone tried these this year?

It’s 11 years since I’ve been on Ibiza (or had any pills) I’m old now but looking forward to a great night!

Pacha tonight, can’t wait! 🕺🕺🕺
View attachment 14979
Update: they were ok, only had 1.5 (started with half) didn’t seem very strong, but nothing bad and no real side effects.

Also had about 4 lines of coke before and quite a few beers so that may have affected how strong they felt.

Would probably start with a full one and top up with halves going forward.

Have a great weekend guys!

Its a common comment at some point of someone having their first experience of MDMA - "Why isn't this legal?!"
The answer is Ronald Reagan was swayed by the vested interests of the alcohol and law enforcement lobby when Shulgin presented his research.
The war on drugs is as lucrative as the perpetual military wars.
All we can do is lobby for the easing of restrictions ourselves to anyone that will listen.

Its a nice thought, not sure the UK government are going to be all over that some how. But you can kinda see how it works, micro dosing taking a different slant on your self and your problems could well lift low mood.
As i said in another thread i had them for the first time the other week (1.75g in chocolate form) so maybe it wasn’t a microdose but it’s still not much…and except from my first couple of e was the best thing ever🍄🤩

Its a common comment at some point of someone having their first experience of MDMA - "Why isn't this legal?!"
The answer is Ronald Reagan was swayed by the vested interests of the alcohol and law enforcement lobby when Shulgin presented his research.
All we can do is lobby for the easing of restrictions ourselves to anyone that will listen.

Yep and tbf I don't think I'd behave if MDMA was legal, I'd be down the pill shop every weekend! And repeatedly using stuff that alters your brain can't be good, tho of course same can be said for alcohol!

Not likely with 'Cruella' Braverman in charge- she's pushing for cannabis to be re-classified as a Class A drug

Anyone know of the decent swedgers i should be looking out for specifically in Glasgow this weekend? Don’t know anyone that does them at home so will more than likely be trying to find a randomer up there!

Anyone know of the decent swedgers i should be looking out for specifically in Glasgow this weekend? Don’t know anyone that does them at home so will more than likely be trying to find a randomer up there!
Where is home??

Back