Drugs

First time visitor from a place with a fentanyl problem(tough guess huh). Been lurking on here a while. Partner is quite concerned (rightfully, there is always risk) since we are used to having stuff tested. Is it fair to say quality is fairly safe on the island but to avoid the looky looky and ask around? Just trying to partake and enjoy while providing the best assurance for safety.

Pink Punishers, silver bars and cola MD all good from San An last week. We were told berghain were coming but didn't appear in the party bag. Friend didn't rate the white stuff

First time visitor from a place with a fentanyl problem(tough guess huh). Been lurking on here a while. Partner is quite concerned (rightfully, there is always risk) since we are used to having stuff tested. Is it fair to say quality is fairly safe on the island but to avoid the looky looky and ask around? Just trying to partake and enjoy while providing the best assurance for safety.
There was a scare earlier with fentanyl being in the white stuff but that was false rumours

I hope and don't think they will put fentaynl in it as ibiza being a tourist island they need all kinds of business,

Travelling to Ibiza next week and was wanting to take some of the test kits (mdma, cocaine ect) Just for some peace of mind however a bit weary on taking them through airport, i know they’re legal but still a bit dodgey.
Has anyone tried taking any through or know if you can get them while over there!
Test kits are more of an essential piece of kit in the USA due to the preponderance of meth bombs. In Europe production is more refined I think
For example my last trip to las Vegas I got a test kit. We were sick of just coke there and wanted mdma. Old mate arrived in town first and did his job well soon finding a dealer , he bought 10 units which I tested and were meth , over there it's called a bag of skittles where it's a bag of different coloured pills all shit. So we called him up, told him to try harder and we'd make it worth his while , he then appeared with these capsules and we gave him the meth shit back . Tested the caps and the molly fizzed with the reagent going deep purple. Very pure mdma so we b9ught the lot and had a lot of fun! Very lucky as meth bombs apparently just make you edgy for 24 hours at best

Got talking to a couple on the plane on the way out and was sat next to them again on the way home. He said ‘pink’ was the best thing he had all weekend🤷‍♂️

Think it’s this doing the rounds

This is where the danger lies. "Pink" or "tuci" rarely contains 2C-B. It's almost always a combo of MDMA, ket, caffeine and various other things dyed pink

This is where the danger lies. "Pink" or "tuci" rarely contains 2C-B. It's almost always a combo of MDMA, ket, caffeine and various other things dyed pink
The lad did say it was a mix of md and ket that he had but i just didn’t think he knew what he was talking about haha. Fair play to him

A woman we chatted with the other day said she had a bad experience on this whilst over & couldn’t move. Best avoided.

I really don’t get it, if I wanted to mix k and md then I’d just buy them separately and drop a bomb then have a line lol. I was offered it when I was over in July but I declined.

Back