Drugs

Heading over today, anything to look out for or avoid?
Will do halfs at first nonetheless but still be good to know what's going about.
Cheers.

Seen a couple of adverts for Ibiza weed clubs anyone know if these are fake/real?

Last edited:
Seen a couple of adverts for Ibiza weed clubs anyone know if these are fake/real?
I talked to some kids in Tenerife after seeing them get PRed to one of these in and it was legit. I'd think likely ok, but exercise a level of caution - go dressed to not impress!*

*don't bring loads of cash, wear expensive watches etc, just in case

Reactions: PP
I have a friend over in Ibiza this week who acquired some orange/brown Armani Exchange (pressed as AIX) beans and has asked me if I'd heard of them, which I haven't. Does anyone have any experience of them, so I can advise please?

Just thought I'd pop along and review a pill I had last week.

Green F1... Pretty large as pills go from what I remember. Googled it and it said it contains about 200mg MDMA, took it to Hï with me last week for Martinez Bros, split it with the girlfriend, having a quarter each, then another quarter once I started coming up and I'm compelled to review it because it was amazing.

The only thing I have to go by are orange SoundClouds, purple SoundClouds and a blue monkey. I'd say it was stronger than the orange SoundCloud but not as strong as the Blue Monkey.

The high was incredible, had a very strong feeling of love, which was the perfect pill to split with the girlfriend as it had me opening up to her in ways I hadn't before and vice versa (I opened my Google browser on my phone in the morning and had been googling engagement rings, that's how powerful the feeling of love was 😂)

Was dancing all night, til close and still wanted to carry on afterwards. I also could really "feel" the music if that makes sense. Got home and made love to my girlfriend before crashing out to sleep.

I had no comedown from this pill whatsoever and while strong, the high was very levelled throughout.

Not sure if this helps anyone out but thought I'd share anyway

We’ll, I feel this might be a midlife crisis or something but sort of keen to have quater whilst I’m there. It’s been over 20 years!

In my prime I’d neck the whole thing in the queue! Every weekend. But it would be nice to last the night without pouring ridiculous amounts of beer down my thought and forgetting how I got home.

was watching this doc last night which explores the world of 'tuci' on the streets of Colombia. Not to be confused with 2CB!!! What the cartels are now doing is mixing mdma, k and other synthetics and sometimes lacing them with fentanyl + then applying pink dye to market it better. This stuff is super strength and probably lethal in some instances. Very brave journo imo. who knows what hoops they went through to get these interviews...

was watching this doc last night which explores the world of 'tuci' on the streets of Colombia. Not to be confused with 2CB!!! What the cartels are now doing is mixing mdma, k and other synthetics and sometimes lacing them with fentanyl + then applying pink dye to market it better. This stuff is super strength and probably lethal in some instances. Very brave journo imo. who knows what hoops they went through to get these interviews...
unfortunately, I don't think it's only South America where this is happening

I was told this pink stuff was floating around in Ibiza last week. One of the random friends I made over there tried a little, it was a messy hour or so for him, so be careful if you are trying it!

Back