Drugs

Greedy bastards! Really pisses me off that they put so much harmful shit in it not caring about the client,

I know some dealers have always done this and don't give a shit and I take stuff at my own risk but still....

This is an interesting little stunt happening in Utrecht (Netherlands).

We're in the Netherlands today for the opening of the world's first MDMA shop in Utrecht!
The shop is a ‘proof of concept’ at this stage from Poppi: Drugs Museum Amsterdam meaning it can’t actually retail MDMA yet. Instead, it’s seeking to engage stakeholders in the debate on how regulation should work.
The set-up presents three different models for how retail MDMA might function:
1. A low threshold nightclub retail model
2. A more strictly regulated pharmacy-type sales model
3. A 'smart shop' model (somewhere the nightclub and pharmacy models)
Visitors can interact with the different models and receive packaging with dummy pills. Their feedback will then be used to help inform policy development going forward.
The shop is open to the public from Friday until the middle of September (https://poppi.amsterdam/). If you can’t make it, you can use the virtual shop to experience what it could be like here http://xtc-shop.org/game.html
Find more information on Transform's proposed regulation model in ‘How to Regulate Stimulants’ https://transformdrugs.org/.../how-to-regulate-stimulants...

Going to be getting tougher on drug users in the UK. (Or England and Wales. Hopefully Scotland doesn't adopt this lunacy.)

The latest crackdown on drug use in society would also see casual users of cocaine and cannabis facing fines and having to attend drug courses.

The government says the tougher penalties would help tackle the "scourge" of substance abuse in society.

It comes as recent statistics show over three million people in England and Wales in 2019/20 reported using drugs in the last year.

The proposals have been published in a white paper entitled "Swift, Certain, Tough. New Consequences for Drug Possession".

The escalating tougher penalties that recreational drugs users in England and Wales could face include:

• First-time offenders required to pay for and attend a drug awareness course

• If first-time offenders do not attend a course, they must pay an increased Fixed Penalty Notice or face prosecution

• Those found using drugs for a second time would be given a caution, sent on a further drug awareness course and would face a period of mandatory, random drug testing for a period of up to three months.

• Offenders caught for a third time would likely to be charged and upon conviction, as part of a civil court order, could be subject to an exclusion order banning them from a specific location like a nightclub.

• Third-time offenders could also be given a drug tag monitoring their usage, and see their passports and driving licences confiscated.

'Rising trend of substance use in society'

The proposals, which follow the publication of the 10-year drugs strategy in December, will be subject to a 12-week public consultation.

Home Secretary Priti Patel said the move shows the government is "cracking down on drug use".

"Drugs are a scourge across society. They devastate lives and tear communities apart," Ms Patel said.

"Drug misuse puts lives at risk, fuels criminality and serious and violent crime and also results in the grotesque exploitation of young, vulnerable people."

"In line with our strategy to tackle the harmful consequences of drugs, we aim to reverse the rising trend of substance use in society, to protect the public from the harm and violence of drug misuse," she added.

It's the pink stuff masquerading as 2cb (it isn't) that should be avoided. To be on the safe side, avoid anything being marketed as 2cb

Also anything thats meant to be white with a yellow hue should be avoided

I'm not sure how good testing kits are for detecting 2cb and fentanyl. Just give it a wide berth. It's honestly not worth it

It's the pink stuff masquerading as 2cb (it isn't) that should be avoided. To be on the safe side, avoid anything being marketed as 2cb

I'm not sure how good testing kits are for detecting 2cb and fentanyl. Just give it a wide berth. It's honestly not worth it
Nasty stuff. Swerve it, no high is worth your life. Stick to buying from who you trust, only take what you can test and make sure you look out for each other

Nasty stuff. Swerve it, no high is worth your life. Stick to buying from who you trust, only take what you can test and make sure you look out for each other
Good advice.....defo not having the pink stuff, hope the white stuff hasn't got fentaynl in

Gutted that pink crap is in ibiza 😢

Be bloody careful with 2cb powder anyway. It's active from about 10mg.

Stick to buying from who you trust, only take what you can test

That's the issue for a lot of folks I suppose. Especially kids out for the first time. Although I consider myself pretty experienced, I've still bought my fair share of unknowns; there's always a risk.

Should the clubs make more of an effort to provide testing facilities?

I've always wondered if an island like Ibiza 'self-regulates', in that, having people dying from something like this is not good for business - the pink stuff might get forced off the island.

That's the issue for a lot of folks I suppose. Especially kids out for the first time. Although I consider myself pretty experienced, I've still bought my fair share of unknowns; there's always a risk.

Should the clubs make more of an effort to provide testing facilities?

I've always wondered if an island like Ibiza 'self-regulates', in that, having people dying from something like this is not good for business - the pink stuff might get forced off the island.
This is true. When I go out this year, my usual source is no longer there, so I’ll need to take a risk on someone new, who’s number I’ll have got from a random that I don’t know, so am back to square 1. Will be taking a testing kit out with me I think though

Back