Drugs

Orange Soundclouds are good, but can't get hold of any more.

does anyone have experience of:

Dark grey Soundclouds

Bright pink Levis (not red, about which there is information on the internet)

Orange 'illuminati'

Not much about any of these three on the internet...Any info/experiences would be appreciated!

These seem to be some of the most common circulating currently....

They are also selling Chupa Chups..

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

From the street dealers of San An and Bossa, does anyone have experience of:

Dark grey Soundclouds

Orange 'illuminati'

Not much about any of these three on the internet...Any info/experiences would be appreciated!

And do you think, generally speaking, the MD from the streetdealers is any good? It looks genuine...

Thanks!
Nothing on Trustpilot?

Dark grey Soundclouds

Orange 'illuminati'

Thanks!
Had pink illuminati back in 2018 i think were ok but nout to shout about

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark grey Soundclouds

Orange 'illuminati'

These seem to be some of the most common circulating currently....

Thanks!
Noticed you edited your post, my advice with MD is, like the lass that I was with did, dab it before you buy

had 2 soundcloud to give my last days in ibz, sold one (gave him half of sparkling pill as bonus, some ibicenco gave me at dc10) in hi ibz to italian bloke that ask selfie past day (after taking the pill, ive notice his face change 🤯 and he told me it was a good one, i save his night ) n gave one to a spotlight i met by chance, he spot my hat

had 2 soundcloud to give my last days in ibz, sold one (gave him half of sparkling pill as bonus, some ibicenco gave me at dc10) in hi ibz to italian bloke that ask selfie past day (after taking the pill, ive notice his face change 🤯 and he told me it was a good one, i save his night ) n gave one to a spotlight i met by chance, he spot my hat
I mean, I wouldn’t personally admit to selling illegal drugs on an Internet forum where there are also photos of you, but you do you my friend!

My mate picked these in New Zealand, appartently they are like our shrooms, there time of year ends for picking in July appartently.

Attachments

• received_549575580205418.jpeg
    received_549575580205418.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 11
Back