Drugs

Yeah, I know, I'd just never heard of it being an issue with buying (for example) Dutch-made pills before.

I get the impression there is a lot more “home made” stuff knocking about due to general supply chain issues relating to Covid disruption … we had Orange “Soundclouds” this weekend but they were pretty poorly pressed / crumbly / washed out colouring and not the best and then back in the UK saw similar circular non descript purple pills

I get the impression there is a lot more “home made” stuff knocking about due to general supply chain issues relating to Covid disruption … we had Orange “Soundclouds” this weekend but they were pretty poorly pressed / crumbly / washed out colouring and not the best and then back in the UK saw similar circular non descript purple pills
Yeah "home pressed" generic no stamp pills do seem to be more common around here lately.

Orange Tesla's doing the rounds I hear...

yeah they are around. not as strong as the teslas a few years back from what I've heard. a friend of mine has been raving about some square format grey/silver patek phillipe ones and on one of the testing sites they actually came back with a 237mg mdma result. so if you get your filthy hands on some of those GO EASY

yeah they are around. not as strong as the teslas a few years back from what I've heard. a friend of mine has been raving about some square format grey/silver patek phillipe ones and on one of the testing sites they actually came back with a 237mg mdma result. so if you get your filthy hands on some of those GO EASY
Sounds like good advice, been out of practice due to covid, getting older etc , so quarters at a time for me I think lol

Yes the Orange Tesla around there for a few years now. As for the square PP, very strong l believe and l would also recommend half max at a time or else the night will be a blur! Remember it’s been a while for some so baby steps always..

Sounds good.

Would love to know the strength of some of the shit/average ones i've done here in UK to gauge again. All will be in the shadow of 2018 soundclouds though for me :D

Back