Drugs

What's the island doing with all its surplus stock? Is it going in the middle aisle of Lidl?

I ate half a wacky worm last night (cannabis jelly sweet) and I was tripping my balls off for 3 hours, could barely move, felt like a k-hole.

Wasnt a particularly nice experience because I wasn't expecting it at all so wasn't really mentally prepared.

Iv ate these sweets before but I must have just taken too much by mistake. Takes a good hour for effects to kick in.

I ate half a wacky worm last night (cannabis jelly sweet) and I was tripping my balls off for 3 hours, could barely move, felt like a k-hole.

Wasnt a particularly nice experience because I wasn't expecting it at all so wasn't really mentally prepared.

Iv ate these sweets before but I must have just taken too much by mistake. Takes a good hour for effects to kick in.
Yeah my Mrs gets those from a friend,some people have complete wipe out on them.. she has this lemon meringue stuff now and some caps I dare not to ask what's in them lol
IMG_20201010_140909.jpg

Aparently when thc is eaten instead of being smoked it is metabolised differently in the body which makes its much stronger and longer lasting.
About the only good thing I ever learned from Joe rogan ha
Yeah the jellys and those packet usually tells you on the tin what to expect, oh and for medical use .. LoL..

Aparently when thc is eaten instead of being smoked it is metabolised differently in the body which makes its much stronger and longer lasting.

Yeah, just about anyone I know who's had a bad experience on cannabis, they had eaten it.

Much more of a full body effect. For me, its about 4 hours versus 40 min with smoke. You have to live with it. Not something to do every day...

Yeah, just about anyone I know who's had a bad experience on cannabis, they had eaten it.
Wouldn't have been too bad if I had planned it/expected it.
I just wasn't prepared for a 3hr cabbage session.

I had a packet of these sweets before but was gummy bears so it was easier to just dose 1 or 2 sweets.
When I bit the big wacky worm in half I obviously bit too much. It's all very sciencey ?

I had a packet of these sweets before but was gummy bears so it was easier to just dose 1 or 2 sweets.
When I bit the big wacky worm in half I obviously bit too much. It's all very sciencey ?
A lesson learned

Cool

Cool for love making, tho...

Any weed smokers on here have experience with vaping the synthetic thc as opposed to tradition way of smoking a joint?

Would you say it's any different or stronger?

Any weed smokers on here have experience with vaping the synthetic thc as opposed to tradition way of smoking a joint?

We have a PAX vap that little oil cartridges click in . Had about 10 cartridges all different name, kush, Cinderella , lemon pie.. Mrs got a present of it from US.. she found that you kept at it all day as the American way if Puff Puff Pass doesn't really work here.. $50-$65 for the cartridge supposed to last a few days even a week was gone in one day.. stronger for sure. And stinks.
Screenshot_20201025_153549.jpg

I ask as my mate gave me a few puffs of a cannabis vape last night, I was wiped out for an hour tripping like mad. Was awful haha, thankfully I came around in time to enjoy the ufc.

That's 2 bad thc experiences for me in the last month, enough to put me off it for life. Just doesn't agree with me.

The thing with the vapes it doesnt feel like your smoking anything like a pipe or a spiff, as its a clean smoke, so you have a few, as it doesnt feel very strong and then it hits you

I ask as my mate gave me a few puffs of a cannabis vape last night, I was wiped out for an hour tripping like mad. Was awful haha, thankfully I came around in time to enjoy the ufc.

That's 2 bad thc experiences for me in the last month, enough to put me off it for life. Just doesn't agree with me.
This is 100% me. Smoked a dozen times, puked a dozen times. It's just not for me

Back