Drugs

This guys videos are really good.. some shocking stories all in kensington Philadelphia.. the fentenyl capital of America.. this interview is good but some of the others ?
If you have never heard of Kensington area of Philly here's a look at the needle park as they call it..

Last edited:
we went to Athens end of the summer and that was an eyeopener, broad day light around the Omonia area (basically the Kings cross of Greece) people shooting up no matter how busy the street was or what police presence.. although we did see a lot more open drug abuse and deals across the city the Omonia area was absolutely rife with addicts / brass / pimps / gangs

only when we were there we realised we made a mistake staying so central as there was far nicer parts of the city.. heart breaking the best of times but when its really young lasses it especially tugs on the heart strings

we went to Athens end of the summer and that was an eyeopener, broad day light around the Omonia area (basically the Kings cross of Greece) people shooting up no matter how busy the street was or what police presence.. although we did see a lot more open drug abuse and deals across the city the Omonia area was absolutely rife with addicts / brass / pimps / gangs

only when we were there we realised we made a mistake staying so central as there was far nicer parts of the city.. heart breaking the best of times but when its really young lasses it especially tugs on the heart strings
Athens always had a heroin problem being so close to the silk route.. they would still get proper Afghanistan heroin coming through Iran and Turkey..

Athens always had a heroin problem being so close to the silk route.. they would still get proper Afghanistan heroin coming through Iran and Turkey..
yeah it was pretty horrific for it like, been to some very questionable cities but non even come close to it .. massive shame!

The USA drugs scare me, fent, zanax, Vicodin, oxyc....to name a few...apparently if you take 3 of these pills its like taking heroine, it blows my mind that these are legal in USA and you can get it from a pharmacy
Your understanding of how the US pharmacy system works is a bit off. Yes those drugs are legal and dispensed at a pharmacy, but first you have to see a doctor and they have to prescribe the meds. You can't just walk into a store and buy them. I assume EU/UK they dispense meds at the doctors office?

And I'm not sure which rrugs you are referring to, but 3 Xanax or vicodine def isn't anything like heroin. Oxycontin is essentially time release heroin, and fentanyl is a synthetic opiate. Both are very close and substituted often for H.

Hard watching that on a few levels. The girl is still switched on after 18 years on the heavy stuff, let's hope she wants to give up one day.

400 dollars (£310) a day on gear, if only they could channel that determination to graft on a different path.

I like these types of videos. But in that particular one above, aside from honesty I didn't see many other 'good qualities', doesn't want to change and her reasons are she just just doesn't want to be responsible (she has a son).
I know that probably seems quite insensitive to her drug addiction.
Juat goes to show that it's just not the user affected, their whole family is affected and even worse if there's young children involved.
Very sad indeed.

Last edited:
I like these types of videos. But in that particular one above, aside from honesty I didn't see many other 'good qualities', doesn't want to change and her reasons are she just just doesn't want to be responsible (she has a son).
I know that probably seems quite insensitive to her drug addiction.
Juat goes to show that it's just not the user affected, their whole family is affected and even worse if there's young children involved.
Very sad indeed.
So true... Aunt pimped her out.?. at least Mom has custody of her kid... So many have grandparents addicted too....my Mrs has shown me some that I think would be to upsetting to post here that would completely blow your mind ..?

Last edited:
there used to a good spot just near us, Osmotherley (for any of you Northeast lot) used to go often straight after the all nighter in Sunderland. perfect way to f*** a day up

haven't been for years but id imagine there is still good picking
Few and far between.. my father gets a lot he's out shooting during the season and out with the dogs most weekends... On private grounds too...

Remember one time back in the day, was picking some where it was abit too wide open in a field, then noticed this farm vechile at the top of the opposite field, its comes tearing down the field and he says what do you think your doing, so I says going for a walk, then he says you can't just walk any where you know, my cue for getting outta said field haha

Back