Drugs

4 drug related deaths in N.E over weekend 3 in Newcastle & 1 in Washington. You would think all related - no word yet what the bad batch is but watch what your doing!
I say it's fake Green Xanax Bars. We've had 4 death in a just out of rehab hostel kinda place in the Midlands Co. Offaly I think and 3 girls down here all heroin users taking these with methadone and heroin ect..

I say it's fake Green Xanax Bars. We've had 4 death in a just out of rehab hostel kinda place in the Midlands Co. Offaly I think and 3 girls down here all heroin users taking these with methadone and heroin ect..

nah mate i doubt it they were all students as far as i know age ranging from 18-21:confused: unless im completely out the loop now and thats what younger ones take nowadays!

I know people not heroin users that took them, they break into 3 or four pieces. You take one full one seems lovely then you keep taking them foegeting you have already took some, that where the problem is..

If they were students they might have got some thing from the Dark Web thinking it's md or coke but could possibly be fentenyl as it's cheaper and Chinese labs don't really know what's going out... Mrs is doing a thing on fentenyl and some of the shit she shows me is crazy.. how fast it hit the USA just as soon as the troops left Afghanistan ? its way cheaper,easier to smuggle,shorter high,more addictive than heroin and methadone does not much for recovery from it... being mixed into Coke/crack in America to get more Black and student types addicted quickly.... And turned up in the Xanax bars too...

If they were students they might have got some thing from the Dark Web thinking it's md or coke but could possibly be fentenyl as it's cheaper and Chinese labs don't really know what's going out... Mrs is doing a thing on fentenyl and some of the shit she shows me is crazy.. how fast it hit the USA just as soon as the troops left Afghanistan ? its way cheaper,easier to smuggle,shorter high,more addictive than heroin and methadone does not much for recovery from it... being mixed into Coke/crack in America to get more Black and student types addicted quickly.... And turned up in the Xanax bars too...

It’s an interesting point mate.

About halfway in to my 2010 Afghan' tour we were issued 2 x fentanyl lollipops per man, for pain relief.

They superseded the morphine auto-injectors we had been carrying.

The Fent lollipops were a lot more potent than the morphine.

They Fent-pops were a massive improvement over the morphine pens as they got into the system and started working a lot quicker. Plus the way they were administered orally was better than the spring loaded needle of the auto-injector that blasted the casualty with 20mg of morphine, usually into the thigh.

You could give the pop to a casualty to suck on and they'd pretty much get instant relief, and would then usually then stop sucking on it. So the pain relief was more measured as opposed to just blasting 20mg of morphine into someone no matter what.

Its crazy to think that people are either knowingly using fentanyl, or unknowingly taking it as it is cut into different things ?

The USA drugs scare me, fent, zanax, Vicodin, oxyc....to name a few...apparently if you take 3 of these pills its like taking heroine, it blows my mind that these are legal in USA and you can get it from a pharmacy

It’s an interesting point mate.

About halfway in to my 2010 Afghan' tour we were issued 2 x fentanyl lollipops per man, for pain relief.

They superseded the morphine auto-injectors we had been carrying.

The Fent lollipops were a lot more potent than the morphine.

They Fent-pops were a massive improvement over the morphine pens as they got into the system and started working a lot quicker. Plus the way they were administered orally was better than the spring loaded needle of the auto-injector that blasted the casualty with 20mg of morphine, usually into the thigh.

You could give the pop to a casualty to suck on and they'd pretty much get instant relief, and would then usually then stop sucking on it. So the pain relief was more measured as opposed to just blasting 20mg of morphine into someone no matter what.

Its crazy to think that people are either knowingly using fentanyl, or unknowingly taking it as it is cut into different things ?
Yes it's been used for years with slow release patches and the lollipops you seen.. but Mexican cartel are getting all the materials from China and making their own in a few days.. Even the cheap black tar Mexican heroin that was everywhere in the US isn't worth the time and hassle to make from the poppie anymore .. seems to be all fentenyl now

Back