Drugs

Have come across some like that before white like a domino, different dots on every pill, they were strong, like dont take a full one,

Was in to my shrooms then and managed to swop a capsule of about 12ish shrooms grounded up and put in a capsule for one of them, right place i guess

Think these were different dots on each pill, we going back abit now, if folk make the effort to put dots on a pill, expect they'll be good

A few years ago in ibiza I woke up and cringed at some messages I sent while under ther influence.
So the next night as I was getting ready to go out I covered my phone camera with my finger and tried to take a black picture, but the flash was on so the picture ended up a pink/red.
I then wrote 'think' on this picture and saved it as my screen saver so that I would 'think' before sending anymore stupid messages ?
I somehow done this while I was drunk and I dont know how to change the wallpaper back.
This was over 3 years ago and it's still the wallpaper on my phone. I even got a NEW phone and when I set it up the wallpaper was still there ?‍♂️

Screenshot_20200920-092404_Gallery.jpg

Back