Drugs

Lol... banana and Nutella sandwich in bed, you will both wake up and believe me your hangover will be long gone.. back to the pub then...
i must try that. my sister has a theory: that the relief given by eating something after a night out lasts exactly as long as it takes you to consume it. with this in mind, she recommends a large bunch of crisps and ice lollies.

I'm impressed with the One armed roller skating. You always have watch what side fall... There's a one arm skateboarder called Letfie and he slams hard on his right side
Its usually a super quiet area, so really got the old curtains twitching!

So there were two pink caps Mda and something else.. we just took them about 20 minutes ago and already feeling effects..
Yeah very fast come up.. our oldest just came in from work.. and said What the fck has she taking..lol about her mother

MDA, not MDMA? Never tried MDA...

I don't know if I've ever done MDA. Several times (I've only rolled a handful of times) they were capsules of the kind you fill yourself; though I haven't a clue who filled them. One time we even went to a dealers house with just a bag of powder that was molly. And they had a kitten named Ketamina that was absolutely vicious. The cat would not let you pet her. She would bite and claw. I tried to pet her anyway though and of course got scratched all to heck.

Those were the days, eh... :)

One time I bought a hit off a guy in the club and I couldn't get my head around it - I didn't trust him. I started my drive home not having taken the pill - it just sat in my pocket, and finally I chucked it out the window on the freeway ride home! Lol. I think it was the last time I bought a pill now that I think about it.

Back