Drugs

soha

Yeah, just about anyone I know who's had a bad experience on cannabis, they had eaten it.
Wouldn't have been too bad if I had planned it/expected it.
I just wasn't prepared for a 3hr cabbage session.

I had a packet of these sweets before but was gummy bears so it was easier to just dose 1 or 2 sweets.
When I bit the big wacky worm in half I obviously bit too much. It's all very sciencey 😅

craig72

I had a packet of these sweets before but was gummy bears so it was easier to just dose 1 or 2 sweets.
When I bit the big wacky worm in half I obviously bit too much. It's all very sciencey 😅
A lesson learned

CasaNegron

Cool

Cool for love making, tho...

soha

Any weed smokers on here have experience with vaping the synthetic thc as opposed to tradition way of smoking a joint?

Would you say it's any different or stronger?

craig72

Any weed smokers on here have experience with vaping the synthetic thc as opposed to tradition way of smoking a joint?

We have a PAX vap that little oil cartridges click in . Had about 10 cartridges all different name, kush, Cinderella , lemon pie.. Mrs got a present of it from US.. she found that you kept at it all day as the American way if Puff Puff Pass doesn't really work here.. $50-$65 for the cartridge supposed to last a few days even a week was gone in one day.. stronger for sure. And stinks.
Screenshot_20201025_153549.jpg

soha

I ask as my mate gave me a few puffs of a cannabis vape last night, I was wiped out for an hour tripping like mad. Was awful haha, thankfully I came around in time to enjoy the ufc.

That's 2 bad thc experiences for me in the last month, enough to put me off it for life. Just doesn't agree with me.

ibizasunset

The thing with the vapes it doesnt feel like your smoking anything like a pipe or a spiff, as its a clean smoke, so you have a few, as it doesnt feel very strong and then it hits you

B_Falls

I ask as my mate gave me a few puffs of a cannabis vape last night, I was wiped out for an hour tripping like mad. Was awful haha, thankfully I came around in time to enjoy the ufc.

That's 2 bad thc experiences for me in the last month, enough to put me off it for life. Just doesn't agree with me.
This is 100% me. Smoked a dozen times, puked a dozen times. It's just not for me