Drugs

I'm not a first timer but I'd never read the small print back in the day ?Mrs is into all that , mushrooms, truffles ect.. I find it just drags on a bit...
Yeah, it's fun for the first 5 or 6 hrs then it can definitely wear thin. I stopped just due to the wear and tear it took on my body, plus i needed at least 48 hrs after to get normal again. Just couldn't take 3 or 4 days of my body being absolutely wiped out any longer. Its definitely something I think everyone should try at least once (in a safe & responsible manner).

One time I was at home with my parents, did 50 each in 2 toasties and prob are another 100 raw. It got too much I remember walking to the bathroom and my head was all over. Anyway I woke my mum up, who wasn't nieve with this sorta thing and she took me for a walk outside, that did calm me down and it was manageable from then. Trips and shrooms are fine, as long as you respect them

One time I was at home with my parents, did 50 each in 2 toasties and prob are another 100 raw. It got too much I remember walking to the bathroom and my head was all over. Anyway I woke my mum up, who wasn't nieve with this sorta thing and she took me for a walk outside, that did calm me down and it was manageable from then. Trips and shrooms are fine, as long as you respect them
Holy hell! Mom saved the day for sure on that one, nicely done

I’ll never forget this story being 13 at the time, there was a hard campaign in schools using Leahs story to promote the evil of drugs. It didn’t work as it seemed like everyone was doing wizz and E’s at school.
Or the graffiti saying " Does anyone know Leah Betts? She owes me a tenner.?

Last edited:
Holy shit that must be Ireland’s entire supply. Someone got stitched up
Haven't heard much more about it since then. No arrests, but given location im thinking Irish gang and not some foreign gang, especially with the quantity.. the Brazilians run a good ship in Dublin with pills and coke but I not on this scale..

Haven't heard much more about it since then. No arrests, but given location im thinking Irish gang and not some foreign gang, especially with the quantity.. the Brazilians run a good ship in Dublin with pills and coke but I not on this scale..

last time I was in Dublin I ended up travelling 45 mins on a night bus to a random house party, ended up being a good night and good gear. A few people there were a bit bemused how a random English guy ended up at their sesh though

Back