Drugs

You have to wonder though who is purchasing all this in the current climate.... all these dealers are going to owe a lot of money to their suppliers

You have to wonder though who is purchasing all this in the current climate.... all these dealers are going to owe a lot of money to their suppliers
The ecstasy find in Ireland was a pill factory and being such a quiet year. It was on short time rather than overtime

Certain vintage promoters FB groups are chock full of vintage ravers posting about 'calling it one more on' 3am from Thursday to Sunday. More prevalent than before the pandemic I'd say

I've double dropped magnesium tablets in the past before raving. Can't really say if they make a difference or not. I don't think one is always conscious of what their mouth is doing - until someone laughs at you.

Day off today, so been doing a bit of light reading on the interwebz- does anyone have any experience of taking magnesium glycinate daily as a way of reducing the old jaw taking a walk on its own during an evening soiree?

I have bruxism and have to use a 'night guard' whilst asleep. supposedly stress related although have often wondered whether certain lifestyle choices made the teeth grinding worse..

While we're here has anyone stocked up for Christmas.. 3 type swedgers around here, grenade, rectangular rolls Royce and can't think what the other one is at the moment..

still got a few punishers but probs wont be taking any. Generally don’t really know anyone that still takes e’s really!. Forecast a lot of snow over the next 3 weeks....

still got a few punishers but probs wont be taking any. Generally don’t really know anyone that still takes e’s really!. Forecast a lot of snow over the next 3 weeks....
My friends who do things reasonably regularly have said it's very difficult to get hold of anything decent, except the rare 2cb. so they've been having a sabbatical as it where. Guess manufacturing been ramped down due to very few clubs/party events this year ?‍♂️

My friends who do things reasonably regularly have said it's very difficult to get hold of anything decent, except the rare 2cb. so they've been having a sabbatical as it where. Guess manufacturing been ramped down due to very few clubs/party events this year ?‍♂️

I am also finding supplies limited :( plus of course its a thing best enjoyed in a rave, not in the work from home prison. Bring on 2021.

I don't keep up with the pill reports, can't access with my pay as you go safety phone.☹ Is mda back on the scene.. got a stocking filler coming Friday,tested and given 5* rating...?

isnt mda what was meant to make the pills so good back in the day?

I don't keep up with the pill reports, can't access with my pay as you go safety phone.☹ Is mda back on the scene.. got a stocking filler coming Friday,tested and given 5* rating...?

oops I misread your post, mdma I have not mda. Keep us posted how you get on ?

Back