Drugs

Probably a fault of my own for ‘bragging’🤷‍♂️ about quality of stuff i can get but if i don’t know you or you’re not well known on here PLEASE STOP INBOXING ME FOR NUMBERS
Numbers? You got women just throwing their phone numbers at you? Teach me how Sensei!

Oh, that’s not what you meant is it….?

People would be dropping like flies if there was a batch of fentanyl laced MDMA on Ibiza, I think. It's not the type of thing that one can just "walk off". I know because here in Canada we have a big fentanyl problem, yet I am quite skeptical about that result. I always FTIR the stuff I buy here (Vancouver) and never found fentanyl on MDMA.
Not saying it's impossible, but I am having a hard time believing it. In any case, testing your drugs is always a smart idea.

People would be dropping like flies if there was a batch of fentanyl laced MDMA on Ibiza, I think. It's not the type of thing that one can just "walk off". I know because here in Canada we have a big fentanyl problem, yet I am quite skeptical about that result. I always FTIR the stuff I buy here (Vancouver) and never found fentanyl on MDMA.
Not saying it's impossible, but I am having a hard time believing it. In any case, testing your drugs is always a smart idea.
I agree does sound a bit farfetched, but thought i better post it.

Hey everyone. Heading to the island soon. Netflix, Punisher and Soundcloud - Any reviews? Thanks 🙌🏻

Last edited by a moderator:
So as I've mentioned in other topics, it looks like I'm now rolling alone. I'm struggling to condense the prior reports to find what is generally good/bad/average, more reports please!

I'll probably just have to take what I get/am advised by my guy, who coincidentally will be someone I haven't used for years due to minimum spends nowadays 😂

So as I've mentioned in other topics, it looks like I'm now rolling alone. I'm struggling to condense the prior reports to find what is generally good/bad/average, more reports please!

I'll probably just have to take what I get/am advised by my guy, who coincidentally will be someone I haven't used for years due to minimum spends nowadays 😂
Messaged one my boys for 1 of M when was there in april felt like telling him where to go when it came back with a menu stating €150 minium spend! He said it was more just for 1st timers and still saw me haha

Messaged one my boys for 1 of M when was there in april felt like telling him where to go when it came back with a menu stating €150 minium spend! He said it was more just for 1st timers and still saw me haha
Yeah, we got a 500€ minimum spend. I mean easy enough for 4 people but still.

We had around 150-200 across a couple of ours, I think one of mine is in San Antonio and still does smaller time(I’m hoping so), but it remains to be seen this year, if not I’ll be struggling and just have to spend it 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Very strong could barely stand up at one point off just the 1. That ‘buzz’ didnt last long however

Edit - was still getting the visuals and everything else until i went to bed but that first real buzz only lasted maybe 30min

Very late to the game but I'm just condensing reports to see if I can get a list of recommendations for if mine have them.

Would you say those love hearts were good on the basis of the above? Do you have a comparison to prior year cuts? I seem to have a high tolerance so strength and length(oi oi) are both a factor for me, don't want to be nailing loads by night 5 etc. 😂

Other than that it seems soundclouds(rounded ideally?) are still a decent option, however I've found these weak in previous years. Then pink cherries(bones) also had a couple of good reports.

Assuming as mentioned before that there isn't really an 'established' favourite anymore, so anyone able to offer any further on the above? Thanks

Edit: Been offered yellow PPs, green heinekens, pink owls & silver audis. Always the stuff you see no reports on!

Last edited:
Very late to the game but I'm just condensing reports to see if I can get a list of recommendations for if mine have them.

Would you say those love hearts were good on the basis of the above? Do you have a comparison to prior year cuts? I seem to have a high tolerance so strength and length(oi oi) are both a factor for me, don't want to be nailing loads by night 5 etc. 😂

Other than that it seems soundclouds(rounded ideally?) are still a decent option, however I've found these weak in previous years. Then pink cherries(bones) also had a couple of good reports.

Assuming as mentioned before that there isn't really an 'established' favourite anymore, so anyone able to offer any further on the above? Thanks

Edit: Been offered yellow PPs, green heinekens, pink owls & silver audis. Always the stuff you see no reports on!
Personally only ever had 1 soundcloud and didn’t rate them, if i was comparing the love heart to last years (yellow snapchat) it was no where near as good. Them snapchats felt like my first time all over again which i haven’t felt off anything since well…my first time!

However the lovehearts were deffo up there with the good ones i’ve had and they’re deffo clean

Had green heinekens at home yearrrrs ago and they were really good but they obvs wont be the same ones/batch as im talking 8 years plus

Personally only ever had 1 soundcloud and didn’t rate them, if i was comparing the love heart to last years (yellow snapchat) it was no where near as good. Them snapchats felt like my first time all over again which i haven’t felt off anything since well…my first time!

However the lovehearts were deffo up there with the good ones i’ve had and they’re deffo clean

Had green heinekens at home yearrrrs ago and they were really good but they obvs wont be the same ones/batch as im talking 8 years plus

Thanks.

OG soundclouds were the best I’ve ever had, insane.

I’m getting no reviews on any other stuff so it looks like I’ll ask the guy what is best and fly with it.

Report:

Yellow Netflix (day 1): very intense, amplified visuals, not too many feelings, short but powerful, (about 5-6 hours with 1/2 + 1/2).

Pink Soundcloud (flat) (day 2): very clean, euphoric, music is so much better, long lasting (waves coming and going for about 8+ hours with 1/2+1/4 two hours later+1/4 an hour after that).

Overall Soundcloud wins by a huge margin.

non tested, but reviews

pink sound clouds - good clean fun
blue punisher - super strong, take in halves
orange patek phillipe -clean and medium strength

been here a few weeks - all pills have been pretty clean (can sleep the morning after) - no real scattyness (though i do take a lot of vitamins when i roll to minimise this)

Back