Drugs

I'm sure some of you will know about this already, but I just discovered this website of a Spain based organisation, Energy Control, which, amongst other things, analyses pills and has a really useful searchable results database:

Huge bust yesterday in Ibiza and Málaga. Over a million pills seized

" During the operation, more than one million ecstasy pills (1,071,327 pills) have been seized, weighing 357 kilograms. 212 kg of ketamine, 73 kg of MDMA, 20 kg of cocaine, 21 kg of pink cocaine (tussi), 10 kg of hashish and 6 kg of marijuana, as well as 3 kilos of 'sugar', a substance used to make pink cocaine. "

thats sure to ruffle some feathers says its estimated at 25 million euros with 9 people arrested

" During the operation, more than one million ecstasy pills (1,071,327 pills) have been seized, weighing 357 kilograms. 212 kg of ketamine, 73 kg of MDMA, 20 kg of cocaine, 21 kg of pink cocaine (tussi), 10 kg of hashish and 6 kg of marijuana, as well as 3 kilos of 'sugar', a substance used to make pink cocaine. "

thats sure to ruffle some feathers says its estimated at 25 million euros with 9 people arrested
Is that a 'drop in the ocean' for Ibiza or will it have an noticeable impact do we think?

Who knows but wont be the only route or organisation doing it. Always more mugs/mules.

I read somewhere that 40k pills were consumed a night at the peak, that's less than a months worth of numbers of true...

I read somewhere that 40k pills were consumed a night at the peak, that's less than a months worth of numbers of true...
haha that was on some tv programme/documentary im sure. Cant see that being true

ESPEC not nowadays where the tech house crew are just on the k

haha that was on some tv programme/documentary im sure. Cant see that being true

ESPEC not nowadays where the tech house crew are just on the k
Agree things have changed with substances getting more popular and others decreasing. Not hard to believe when you think of the capacities of all the clubs operating p/night during the season, with a number of attendees apparently taking more than 1 or 2 👀

pink soundcloud report: I took half, husband took a full one for both days. Pretty strong the 1st day but still fun, 2nd day it was more mellow out from day 1 but still had a great time with it (probably a funner time). Husband said the first 20 mins was hard to get through for him but it was great after.

We head out next Saturday for a week ( no kids ) not tried a pill in 15 years but would love a wee half if any good. Ye just can't trust anyone these days compared to the 90s.
Last thing I need is tripping my balls off for 8 hours when I was looking a good buzz 😆

We head out next Saturday for a week ( no kids ) not tried a pill in 15 years but would love a wee half if any good. Ye just can't trust anyone these days compared to the 90s.
Last thing I need is tripping my balls off for 8 hours when I was looking a good buzz 😆

Just take a nibble and give it time to take effect, say try 1/3 - most pills are double or more standard dose of MDMA, so always bear that in mind.

Back